Hey guys. Anything going on in Stormstrike?

Welcome back to 19's! It's good to see that such old school players are coming back to check out the new activity.

Getting nostalgic looking at those Armory profiles (Dark Leather Pants + 40ST leg armor; Sentry Cloak; Defias Armor; etc) ;)

It also shows how dynamic the BiS sets have been over the last years. Almost all slots are outdated on the rogue.

Best way to gear for spell damage is to make a shockadin (holy spec). You will want to gear essentially just like a healer for a decent sized mana pool the only difference will be to get the leather and cloth crit gear, maybe even the BOA cloak. you will be sacrificing a lot of armor and some of your health pool but you will be able to hit hard. Holy shock and exorcism can crit for 300-400

Grabco said:
Best way to gear for spell damage is to make a shockadin (holy spec). You will want to gear essentially just like a healer for a decent sized mana pool the only difference will be to get the leather and cloth crit gear, maybe even the BOA cloak. you will be sacrificing a lot of armor and some of your health pool but you will be able to hit hard. Holy shock and exorcism can crit for 300-400

Happen to have any armory links to some of the best geared 19 spell damage pallys out there?

I imagine mine might be close if you swap all the Spirit to Int, I have an alternative, spirit build going atm. He is in my Sig.

Hit cap for casters is 7 hit rating.

From Caulfield's paladin:

Seal of wrynn and beetle clasps are grandfathered. Arctic buckler is grandfathered for players under lv22.

[item]seal of argas[/item] can replace his seal of wrynn. *Quest for ring can be repeated once via faction changing. You can keep the previous quest reward, too.

Pants can be eagle.

[item]breastplate of the terrible price[/item] can be obtained as a quest reward inside SFK in case you don't have access to BoAs. You can also choose [item]godfrey's britches[/item]. *Quest can be repeated once via faction changing. You can keep the previous quest reward, too.

[item]Spidersilk boots[/item] are handcrafted, easy to obtain.

[item]cleansed pauldrons[/item] can be obtained as a quest reward inside WC if you don't have access to BoAs. You can also choose [item]serpentis gloves[/item]. *Quest can be repeated once via faction changing. You can keep the previous quest reward, too.

[item]tumultuous cloak[/item] of the sorcerer uses haste instead of spirit.

[item]spidersilk drape[/item] has 4 hit rating.

[item]shield of talendris point[/item] would be best shield.

Now, a weapon is something I can't get hold of that isn't BoA.

You can stick with some melee weapon, too, like your shadowfang, until you get the BoA.

I remember you.

Good to see some <Nada en la cabeza> trickling back.

I play a little on arthas now since muskie/tus funded me a bit, I play when I can, but its definitely more difficult as horde nowadays, we could use more skilled players.

Users who are viewing this thread