Hey Everyone! :D [Read Below]

Assassin

Legend
World of Zenon [Videos]

Hey all. I know I haven't posted here in a while, this is because I have had lots going on in the past weeks. Ranging from video creation to finally hitting 870+ Subs and 90,000 total video views! Thanks Athene! In addition, I have been partnered!

Anyway, I'd like to reintroduce myself here. Here is a video that sums it all up. I hope this was enjoyable watch, I sure loved creating it!!! I know I over used the contrast in the beginning, fyi. Didn't realize until I uploaded it. Should have checked it before hand! Also, I got Hotted89 (Gladiator Rest. Druid), and Sensus (2.2k+ Rogue) to post their feedback on this video. =D

Thanks Everyone for your time reading this! =)
-Nick(WorldofZenon)
=========================================
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyqfUptuIw4

TTTT Spotlight - WorldofZenon - YouTube

Last edited by a moderator:
Dont mean to hijack your thread. Seeing this made me go back and watch alot of old 39 videos. Subjection is definitely my favorite editor of all time.
ATW: Memoirs of a Broken Dream By Subbywubby - World of Warcraft Movies

Also Brumble's video edited by Sub in which he shows the hitbox exercise amongst other things is amazing
I'd have to agree, his video is amazing. Best Twinking video ever! xD
edit: Has to be the BEST edited and MOST entertaining Twink Movie EVER Released. The Color Correction is....no words. All I know is, its awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread