Hey 29s read er up!

Eikor/Exo

Legend
Hey guys and gals just thought I'd post regarding why I play 29s. I play to have fun. I hope we all do? Anyways with alliance lacking lately due to an overwhelming amount of newbies gearing up a little and not chanting/getting BiS were losing alot more. Horde has more activity and what seems like a better still growing community. Which must be great, and on that note I'd like to role a 29 mage.... I play 85 mage raiding and I thought it would be ideal. Now a lotta people have seen me sit while getting crushed by 10v10 horde due to lack of skill and non-geared up twinks on the alliance side. Which shows a perhaps weaker side of myself. The side that's frustrated with a seemingly dieing alliance community. There are some great guys and then there are some trollers. Whatever its like that everywhere you go, any bracket. So yes sometimes I sit because playing while getting rolled is pointless and not fun. Go ahead troll what I do (this ones for you fcftl) either way I would like to role a 29 mage on the horde side. I log on to dragonmaw ask to join a guild I highly respect (Lost the batteries) and get greeted by fcftl with " you'll never join our guild". Ok its circumstantial, he doesn't like my recent behavior with the sitting. Either way I'd love to join. This post is for myself, I'd like to join the ranks of the horde.

can I chat with someone who might actually want to speak to me? thanks!

pft fc was just salty like he usually is xD

Id imagine you'll get an invite :p

Just ask daydra nicely!

you didn't get an inv because you sit out of 10v10 games when your team is losing, I already talked to Daydra and she agrees

have a nice day

edit: ilu 2 bern

can I chat with someone who might actually want to speak to me? thanks!

I am willing to fully fund you, including professions and gearing. If you decide to make a horde twink, you may join my guild. Just know that you will be the first and only member besides myself (for now). The reason for this is that I don't want to invite people who have zero intention of finishing a twink, and just want to use my guild as a hang out spot or a corner to sit for free stuffs. Just to be clear, I have no problem hooking you up with everything you need to get going, just as long as your intentions are to twink this character @ 29 and play games.

Hit me up.

Eikor/Exo said:
Anyways with alliance lacking lately due to an overwhelming amount of newbies gearing up a little and not chanting/getting BiS were losing alot more.

and the fact that it takes this situation for you to want to make a horde shows the character of person you are (you're after easy wins)

though this might be hard for you to comprehend because you're so drunk and high all the time right? or at least that's what you want people to think

edit: also Zul not trying to be an ass but please refrain from commenting on anything like this as if what I say has no merit when it comes to guild matters

pretty much saying "ignore fc and ask somebody else" is a huge slap in the face and I don't appreciate it

pretty much saying "ignore fc and ask somebody else" is a huge slap in the face and i don't appreciate it

Oh shit daddy said no and you went and asked mommy and now daddy found out. You're in big trouble exo, you're gonna get it now lolololol

Igotoparties said:
Oh shit daddy said no and you went and asked mommy and now daddy found out. You're in big trouble exo, you're gonna get it now lolololol

haha cute.

Ok so, I do take issue with players that stump sit just because of one random bad game. I ask that you participate objectively even when it seems to be a lost cause. You never know when a game can turn around. If you like exo, I can speak with both you and fc in vent and see where we are with it. I don't typically like to turn players down. If you are not liking a game suck up a 15 min debuff and let someone else get in there that might have an impact. I don't knock players for jetting on a game they are certain they won't have fun with.

I enjoy a good time as well! :) See ya tonight <3

~day

If you are not liking a game suck up a 15 min debuff and let someone else get in there that might have an impact. I don't knock players for jetting on a game they are certain they won't have fun with.

NO. If you do that you get 4 pages of QQ on the forums, don't do that.

Emelianenko said:
Send fcftl lots of erotic role play mail(double spaced please his eyes aren't what they used to be) also compliment daydra on her emotional stability for a ginvite.

-ohai

Swap that and you might just be onto something there.

thanks willy I'd love to take you up on your offer. Daydra next time I'm in the situation of chain losses I will just leave its very frustrating only having time to play my 29s because of other things and hoping on to constant losing. However, I only sit when its been a couple games and I find myself unable to make any impact engaging a group of horde with other allies doing nothing. Alliance has a serious communication problem which has led to recent game trends... Any-who ill make a horde mage and enjoy both alliance and horde, Willy I'll hit you up in vent sometime

well timed edit bernz <.<

edit:also forgot the -ohai at the bottom

Emelianenko said:
So now that we are all friends again, can I join ur guild? I promise not to disappoint you like the rest of your guildies

Get that kick worked out yet?

;)

hi coco, can i join your guild?

<masta ballerz> is too competitive for me like they want me to use focus macros n stuff like wtf? i cant keep up with their pace so i think ill have to move, im fairly new to 29s but i think im an okay playr...

- accidentsux

@ accident

[video=youtube;Av7m_Pgt1S8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Av7m_Pgt1S8[/video]

Can't get no love from me.

@ wber

[video=youtube;VImAGUVd8_4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VImAGUVd8_4[/video]

Users who are viewing this thread