Heroic 10M Omnotron Defense System w/ Hunter Commentary

Darkchewie

2014 & 2015 TC Champion
[video=youtube;jpZbaC4PQ0g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpZbaC4PQ0g[/video]

Subscribe/Thumbs Up :)

Mamey said:
omg wasted 6mins of my goleden time :p

You weren't forced to look at the video and neither look at it completly.

Btw, I wasn't refunded my time over your video so.

redpesto said:
why 85 on twinkinfo noob learn to forum noob....... pve noob

Get the fuck up mamey dick.

bankbeauty said:
You weren't forced to look at the video and neither look at it completly.

Btw, I wasn't refunded my time over your video so.

iam no gonna troll u but giv me ur skype and we can talk

mamey said:
iam no gonna troll u but giv me ur skype and we can talk

internet though guy alert

bankbeauty said:
internet though guy alert

[video=youtube;mz8EVnOxOyM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mz8EVnOxOyM&feature=autoplay&list=WLDE1EDF83B3F46E4E&index=2&playnext=29[/video]

Mamey said:
[video=youtube;mz8EVnOxOyM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mz8EVnOxOyM&feature=autoplay&list=WLDE1EDF83B3F46E4E&index=2&playnext=29[/video]

Fake song alert.

bankbeauty said:

mameys dick? im serious bro stop linking videos of your trash clicking 85 on a twink forums. also, i heard u link naked pics of urself on forums, those are OFC welcome even tho they're out of subject too. actually, could you pm me them? oh wait joke you are ugly as fuck i throw up, dont send them just quit your forum account and die

edit: also, mamey has a pussy not a dick

redpesto said:
mameys dick? im serious bro stop linking videos of your trash clicking 85 on a twink forums. also, i heard u link naked pics of urself on forums, those are OFC welcome even tho they're out of subject too. actually, could you pm me them? oh wait joke you are ugly as fuck i throw up, dont send them just quit your forum account and die

edit: also, mamey has a pussy not a dick

Wow it's clearly me who posted that. I'm also clearly loving 85.

The rest of your post is just fucking BS. Like I give aa serious fuck. He has a pussy, I don't give a fuck either.

Though guy over the internet.. Though

bankbeauty said:

The rest of your post is just fucking BS. Like I give aa serious fuck. He has a pussy, I don't give a fuck either.

mad girl . . . ..

bankbeauty said:

omg sry u r level 10 twink? omg didnt see ffs i love level 10 twinks best bracket but how u can handle all 4 spells u have? level 10 FTW !!!!!!!!

redpesto said:
omg sry u r level 10 twink? omg didnt see ffs i love level 10 twinks best bracket but how u can handle all 4 spells u have? level 10 FTW !!!!!!!!

I know right, true word, true word!

This kept me entertained for 1 minute while in class. Thank you :)

redpesto said:

LOL redpasto ur so bad my lvl 10 warrioor has rend and thundercalp and charge and strike and blodthirst and auto attack noob u dont even know what ur talking abot

Best Rogue EU said:
LOL redpasto ur so bad my lvl 10 warrioor has rend and thundercalp and charge and strike and blodthirst and auto attack noob u dont even know what ur talking abot

nice sign.... hehehe

PureCraft said:
Main reason I left TI

This site just gets worse and worse with all these kids.

GL TI

inb4 someone posts ur pic again

redpesto said:
nice sign.... hehehe

how we do in :EU:

Users who are viewing this thread