Herald of the Titans HORDE EU

Riow

Legend
Hi i would like to organize a heral of the titans run on EU server horde side if you consider joining please be fully geared with at least 219 gear. Get the epic title before MoP for sure ;)

you can find me on the server Tarren Mill my main characters name is Zanaris. If im not online just send a a message trough the mailbox or just post on this thread.

Actual List of Players

Balance Druid
Hunter
Tank DK

Thank you!

Zanaris

Last edited by a moderator:
Riow you might aswell join me i have just lost a healer, and dps, but i have an off spec healer with 226 full ulduar gear already so with you completing the group we could go next week, we run 4/5 runs of ulduar 25 man with boosting each other on our mains. plenty or healers and tanks as mains so don't worry if you jusut come to dmg :) also we do achievements to help others if they need runs last approx 45 mins per run we run for gearing alts, and take 1 from each tier class so they get there specific tier., please contact me in game Ovu#2994

Riow you might aswell join me i have just lost a healer, and dps, but i have an off spec healer with 226 full ulduar gear already so with you completing the group we could go next week, we run 4/5 runs of ulduar 25 man with boosting each other on our mains. plenty or healers and tanks as mains so don't worry if you jusut come to dmg :) also we do achievements to help others if they need runs last approx 45 mins per run we run for gearing alts, and take 1 from each tier class so they get there specific tier., please contact me in game Ovu#2994

OpenRaid - Home

Seriously - never join her raids if you won't get disappointed!

Users who are viewing this thread