Help with making a rogue

WesselD

Legend
Hello, I've played World of Warcraft for quite some time, but I wanted to stop paying because everything was to expensive. So now I build a F2P rogue, but I have no idea what armor it should have. Can someone help me with that please?

A timely thread, I just rolled a Rogue last night. First Tip I got was to re roll as a Nelf, if I remember correctly, there's a better trinket (more Agi) available to them, and the Humand racials isn't rgeat.

A timely thread, I just rolled a Rogue last night. First Tip I got was to re roll as a Nelf, if I remember correctly, there's a better trinket (more Agi) available to them, and the Humand racials isn't rgeat.

There is no special trinket for NElfs and the Human racials are awesome. That being said, you should always roll what you enjoy and read the guides. )

Nelfs do not get a better trinket im afraid. The race you roll will mainly depend on the server you roll, if you are on a server with very few level 19 and 20 twinks, humans are better because you dont need the pvp trinket and so can get dual arena grad master (i.e., you will have 120 more health than as a nelf) However, on a server like aerie peak, getting dual agm is near impossible, so you are better going nelf for the shadowmeld ability.

Alright thanks, I currently got a character at Kul'Tiras. It's a blood elf, I now always look at the SekcMustard's Rogue Guide it has much information in it.

Thank you all for responding :)

Users who are viewing this thread