*Help* sunwell pugs

i wanna get my feral in some raids mang. seeing the bis pve list for ferals made me wanna get it bad....but TI fell apart and i didnt know anyone else was still there/doing swp runs

Another tip: Like someone said ealier, recruit on your 85 if you have one so you don't seem like a greedy 70 just wanting to get carried. Also, fill up the raids with 85's first. A lot of the time if an 85 joins the raid and sees it is full of 70's, he/she will leave, but if that person sees more 85's he/she will stay (probably). Keep your 70 friends on hold until you have enough 85's then tell the raid group something like: "Looks like we can finish with just us. Mind if I invite some more 70's?" GL

threesets said:
yesi f lowbies ask to join i just say ill iv once were gtg, and never inv em

I do the same thing :p Got fucking pissed when I saw a random 72 warrior getting 2h from KJ and putting on 50 AP and stamina gems.

I also tell them bow is reserved and that everyone in the raid will get 1000g each if it drops (gonna give it to a irl friend). I get the same random 85 noobs every week going "oooh i join im low on gold pls" "hi inv i want gold he he XD" and if I get like 10+ of those guys + a few good ones the raid will be smooth.

the gold if thoridal drops is a pretty awesome idea

Falkor said:
the gold if thoridal drops is a pretty awesome idea

Aye, been doing that with warglaives too. Got thoridal on my rogue (paid 16k, not a bad price for a legendary right?) and it's been working really smooth to get people interested.

way too steep for me to pay, but odds are it wont drop meaning not having to pay but still getting all the other gear and enticing people to come hehe

WHenever i run it on my 70 i say "LFM Sunwell plateau, need Xhealers, X tank and X dps. PST for invite. Open rolls on all loot except for 3 items (the 3 changes depending on who, how many, and how undergeared the other 70s are, its good to mention if the t6 tokens are open to roll on also, because that attracts a few people )Bow is not reserved, and all can roll on it for acheive. PST!" the bow i choose not to try to get because sunwell pugs are a pain, and the Bow attracts atleast 3 or 4 more 85s.

Kutotems said:
WHenever i run it on my 70 i say "LFM Sunwell plateau, need Xhealers, X tank and X dps. PST for invite. Open rolls on all loot except for 3 items (the 3 changes depending on who, how many, and how undergeared the other 70s are, its good to mention if the t6 tokens are open to roll on also, because that attracts a few people )Bow is not reserved, and all can roll on it for acheive. PST!" the bow i choose not to try to get because sunwell pugs are a pain, and the Bow attracts atleast 3 or 4 more 85s.

you only need 3-4 85s

Become friends with 4 geared 85s.

tell them to come do sunwell

????

profit.

threesets said:
i just like zerging that mofo felmyst

yeah thats the main reason i want so many 85s. 7 or 8 will burn fel down in 45 seconds. so i dont have to deal with Idiots not knowing what to do on the air phase, and twin eredar can be a pain if u dont down them fast

Users who are viewing this thread