EU+US help pls

elffies

Legend
yo guys,
haven't played since 6.0.
Can any of you help me figure this out? I couldn't find the questions and answeres thread anymore...
1) any more use for honor points?
2) whats this arena rating thing? does it work for f2ps or vets? or only work for subbed people.
3) I saw in 6.1.2 patch notes that human racial was redesigned into extra twinket slot. Yet, when I logged in this was not implemented? Am i missing something?

aight, thanks

1) any more use for honor points?
2) whats this arena rating thing? does it work for f2ps or vets? or only work for subbed people.
3) I saw in 6.1.2 patch notes that human racial was redesigned into extra tinkset slot. Yet, when I logged in this was not implemented? Am i missing something?

1. Still can buy heirlooms with it.
2. there is no official rating for skirmishes that you can see. any rating out there for 20/29s is pure 3rd party made.
3. you mistook it for legion changes. until that hits us every man for himself stays same.

This is a little misleading. The skirmish rating system is actually blizzards own. We only use 3rd parties to extract the data and display it.
didn't knew that. still, supporting it in 20s is like rating the quality of schlack.

Users who are viewing this thread