Help Needed over 85s Enhancement Shaman.

Shampain

Legend
I need some kind of guides for level 85 shaman like BiS and so for now I've only bought the weapons that I found to be the best aka [Fist of Fate] ,I need some kind of additional info about 85s enhancement shaman ,every help would be appreciated thanks :)

Not gonna lie I don't know much about shammy, but this is my mates twink in the making. He's currently missing bracers and cloak from rares, for pvp you prolly want a pvp trinket but he's running the charge trinket for lols.

If you are staying lvl 85 you'd probably want to go tailoring for your second profession for the cloak enchant, enhance is probably better to be twinked at 87 if you aren't going to arena just so you can pick up Ascendance and stormstrike people from 30 yards away and pickup engineering for the goggles/glove chants.

Chiga @ Norgannon - Community - World of Warcraft

Not gonna lie I don't know much about shammy, but this is my mates twink in the making. He's currently missing bracers and cloak from rares, for pvp you prolly want a pvp trinket but he's running the charge trinket for lols.

If you are staying lvl 85 you'd probably want to go tailoring for your second profession for the cloak enchant, enhance is probably better to be twinked at 87 if you aren't going to arena just so you can pick up Ascendance and stormstrike people from 30 yards away and pickup engineering for the goggles/glove chants.

Chiga @ Norgannon - Community - World of Warcraft
Yeah ,but going at 87 ruins the fun of 85s , just the problem is that I can barelly get to someone =-D . And I want also to play arenas so 87 is just not an option :p

heck, with the Lute ANY melee class owns....but I bet he hits like a 10 ton hammer in Ascendance with that weapon!

Pretty much, he dinged 87 last night and hit me with stormblast for 182k or something lol... That's without best in slot, synapse springs or pots... Pretty awesome :)

so a BIS 87 shaman would focus on Mastery right? so they can pump out even more nature damage with ascendance up, right?

Users who are viewing this thread