help me out with my 29 mage twink

I have a mage with 450/450 skinning mining was planing to go 19 twink, but quinda chanced my minde now after 3.0.8.

so now my question is Frozt or Fire, for dps?:confused:

I might have a little advantage with my 32 crit with fire spells but i still feels like Frozt with shatter is allot more effectiv. I heard that with the deadmans hand Freaz effect u get the shatter on that aswell.

But i still have 0 experiens from mage so i need some help, with gear and setups. Would be really nice to hear some specs or maby some links from some good mage 29 twink on wowarmory if u guys have that. :)

fire = no survivability, great dps

frost = some survivability, good dps

from what people have said, frost is slightly worse in terms of dps but gives you way more survivability.

i have seen a fire mage do exceptional in arenas though, he was really good. i'll try to find the video.

From my experience I've found fire mages to be a joke. I play a healadin, and, if they don't know how to CS, GG. For every mage I've played/helped support, i've reccomended frost for all situations.

I prefer the shatter over sustained scorch spam. Pyro won't ever get off, and fireball rarely will.

okey thnx guys, ill get a set up for Frost and CC then.

I have looked over wowHead and Thotbott and i think 250 frozt damage is posibel for dps and 200 stamina on CC.

Would be quite sick bacuse on CC i would have 3500 unbuffed with Mining 450 and buffed almost 4k.

if u know some new or rare item that i might not have tought about plz tell me, bacuse its allways somthing you miss when u start a new twink class:p

if you can get good with Sheep+Pyro you can own people 1 on 1

however you have a lot less survivability.

Zolindor said:
Yea im making a 29 frost mage too... so could you link your armory please?

There is one Mage 29 guide on 29 forum with some armor links that can give u some ides.

Naturaltalnt said:
Until they trinket and silence your fire tree : / lol.

O and whats up Ramune!! Welcome to TwinkInfo

hey There, thanks :)

my 29 mage is finally geared up, armory here:

[char=Trollbane]Okkikunare[/char]

he needs some gear and chants here and there, but i think my basic gear and spec are a good guide for you to go by, you may want to replace the Warsong Sash and Acidic Walkers with the AB ones if you're going for all-out spell power.

Users who are viewing this thread