Help me decide.

CipYcao

Legend
Hey ! I have a lot of 20's ( an warlock, a druid, a paladin, an warrior, a hunter, a mage, a shaman, another druid, and a level 10 rogue that I'm working on ) and I have no idea if to gear those up or to make another one because every time I play one of my characters and I see a rogue for example that is doing good I'm making one too and forget about my others and I never get to gear one up. And I want you to help me decide what to make. Waiting for trolls :). No seriously, I just can't decide and I'll put all my work on the one you tell me to level or gear up.

I don't think that someone will bother to help me because it's not a thread that matters. So thank you in advance.

I have the same prob man. Find the one that is the most fun to play and make yourself a specific goal - like I am going to max out dungeon gear, professions, or I am going to obtain one BOA this weekend. That way if you switch to another character at least you feel the pseudo-accomplishment that we all like to feel in this mind numbing game.

Cheers!

Pick a mage and play on horde.

Copy Deadvulcano's gear.

It's less of a glasscannon gear set and more of a survival gear set; but with shatter alone you will still have plenty of burst dmg.

Mrcer said:
Copy Deadvulcano's gear.

Okay, thank you :)

Okay, I made my decision and I'm gonna play a troll frost mage named Trakha. I hope I will get to gear this toon up and really play it :)

Be careful about copying my gear/spec. I experiment a lot.

Info on mage gearing is in my thread "[post=325421]f2p Mage Review[/post]" here and in sig

Hiidden said:
Damn you have all those 20s on same account?

not hard to do, it is really fast to rip a player to 20, but then having to back track quest/run dungeons over and over for gear, doing profs, etc. to get them to full F2P twink status is boring for many. so they just roll another class on boredom or based on who owned them in a BG

Deadvulcano said:
Be careful about copying my gear/spec. I experiment a lot.

Info on mage gearing is in my thread "[post=325421]f2p Mage Review[/post]" here and in sig

Well, as you maybe can see on my characters I know how to get BiS on all classes. Maybe not all my characters are BiS but that doesn't matter. I can get what my lock has.

Users who are viewing this thread