Help im hacked

aether said:
well the question is 母亲的出生地点

i found some guy saying at some random site that 说明: is the answer

providing it is, i should add the country, china.. the region.. ill try em all, but FFS WHATS THE POSTAL CODE??!

question is your mother's birthplace

edit: the thing that you said was the answer means answer in chinese

iaccidentallytwink said:
Doesn't matter. You had to have done something stupid to have gotten your account stolen.

you're ignorant bro I am tired of reading your stupid shit on forums stop being so god damn negative.

vitamins said:
you're ignorant bro I am tired of reading your stupid shit on forums stop being so god damn negative.

Would you like me to tell him that it's not his fault and that his account info was magically guessed? You're the ignorant one here.

Well, I visited Curse last month on an not-updated Internet Explorer because Firefox spassed out. That was enough for me to catch a trojan and get my email hacked.

Luckily, the 'tards went to the US site to reset my wow password and not the EU one.

Lepidosteus said:
Well, I visited Curse last month on an not-updated Internet Explorer because Firefox spassed out. That was enough for me to catch a trojan and get my email hacked.

Luckily, the 'tards went to the US site to reset my wow password and not the EU one.

I don't believe a webpage has been able to take hold of your information since the 2000 Webpage trojan. There is, however, a possibility that it stole your cookies, so if you were already logged in your email may have been accessed simultaneously while you were on it. However, I'm pretty sure WoW requires you to relogin each time you visit the page so that couldn't happen there.

iaccidentallytwink said:
I don't believe a webpage has been able to take hold of your information since the 2000 Webpage trojan. There is, however, a possibility that it stole your cookies, so if you were already logged in your email may have been accessed simultaneously while you were on it. However, I'm pretty sure WoW requires you to relogin each time you visit the page so that couldn't happen there.

Yeah exactly, they couldn't log into my wow account directly so they either went in through cookies or a keylogger.

I am, however, never going back to the Somalia of safe websites ;)

Users who are viewing this thread