US help gearing a 29 enhance shammy

You were not looking very hard considering the armory links are stickied and there is multiple (questionably helpful) threads about stats outside of just looking at tooltips and deciding what you want. Maybe you want somebody to log into your account and make your whole twink for you.

Edit - I could have said that nicer. Look at the armory profiles and copy them. As far as stats it is preference. And Swoops made this enchant spreadsheet https://xpoff.com/threads/bfa-enchants-19-49.78873/

Last edited:
You were not looking very hard considering the armory links are stickied and there is multiple (questionably helpful) threads about stats outside of just looking at tooltips and deciding what you want. Maybe you want somebody to log into your account and make your whole twink for you.

Edit - I could have said that nicer. Look at the armory profiles and copy them. As far as stats it is preference. And Swoops made this enchant spreadsheet https://xpoff.com/threads/bfa-enchants-19-49.78873/
considering I have not seen 1 29 enhance thread im gonna ignore you thx " was looking for info on bis stat changes for bfa and such not a troll" so back up off my thread plz

his account is days old

you're the stupid sounding one here

Don't copycat my post girl /snap. I'm the one who calls people stupid in this dance thread.

As far as gear goes, and im no expert, Hunters are near identical i think when it comes to stat priority...the whole agi-ap>vers>Crit>haste thing...look at some hunters...btw the bfa prepatch has made some elements of gearing a twink way easier because for some reason blizzard decided to pump out all these boe green items that are literally the same ilvl and stats as bg crate items (the only downside is they, to my knowledge, cant be the rarer suffix lkike decimator, adaptable etc.........so of the greens are better even then the looms/crate......so check your ah

u dont want enh. sorry. never EVER seen one owning.

fury outlaw huntard pally. top top top. SPRIEST can fuck shit up too.

You should be good to start with...

Master Engineer's Goggles
Heirloom neck w/ verse - mark of the hidden satyr
Heirloom shoulders - 2agi/1crit enchant
Any cloak with good secondaries - gift of verse or pvp power or shadow armor
BG crate chest, or anything with decent secondaries - glorious stats
BG crate bracers, or anything with decent secondaries - stats or AP
Any gloves with good secondaries - agility OR BoE gloves - glove reinforcements
Any belt with good secondaries (or AB belt?)
BoE legs with shadowleather leg armor enchant
BG crate boots or anything with decent secondaries or AB boots? - Minor Speed
BG crate ring and dungeon satchel rings with proper secondaries (shipyard heirloom is a decent backup, gnomer rings? i dont play 29s to know the ring options) - versatility enchant
Defending/Returning champion are the best trinkets. Dunno what the other trinket setups should be now that the adaptability stuff is fixed

BG crate weapons, or anything with decent secondaries - elemental force

Should be more than enough to get you started. Most things that have "any" or "anything" above can be replaced with dungeon blues or BoE greens or heirlooms for the time being. As you do BGs you can replace several pieces with blue BG crate gear depending on the secondaries rolled.

thx a lot for all the help!!!!! im gonna work on the shammy but working a warrior right now too

Users who are viewing this thread