Help for a holy paly.

Volsci

Legend
So, back a few years ago I got the Competitor's Tabard on my paly, which was the only reason that I kept the toon.

A few weeks ago I started healing some randoms on it (can't melee as a paly to save my life) and had a blast.

Now in cata with the bg merging, I plan to twink it at 29.

I have looked around a bit but am rather clueless, is there any gear that I *need* to get befor cata, or any other noteworty gear?

Thanks,

Volsci

The World of Warcraft Armory - Sii

-get agm

-get deadmans instead of seal of sylvanus

-20sp on gloves

-boa mace,shoulder, and chest on a alt atm

-100health chest,use shaman boa for best armor

-30sp to mace

*THIS IS MOSTLY A STAM SET,you can get more sp if you like from other items

enjoy

Well, no hating please, but I don't use BoA's. I am rather anti BoA to be honest.

I have the gallan cuffs, looking for an enchanter with +12 stam.

---> Glowing Magical Bracers have 12stam and 3? int.. wouldn't it be better to just put +9 sta on those? 4 more stam, 4 less int. **Or put on +7 int, and have 12 sta/10int/1less armor**

I am getting [Skullbreaker] and will put +30 sp on that, and then am putting +22int on Zealot Blade when I find an enchanter.

My toon's gear as of now, is :

The World of Warcraft Armory - Selibaris @ Mannoroth - Profile

As of today, I acquired [Enduring Cap] and [Marbled Buckler] . I also have a a few offset pieces, but what I have on is what I use for the PvE tanking I am screwing around with now, as I won't have PvP for another month or so :S

*Note* I WILL be ninjaing the wsg flag and GY / midfield farming after I am otherwise BiS, since I am like 10 honor short of the AB boots >.> I was in the flight to buy them, then I was off for a week (school related) ... came back and with the new honor update, didn't have enough honor. <3 blizzard

~Volsci

Well since Marbled Buckler is both factions , i'd get that with +18 stamina , and the Basalt Buckler with +12 intellect , so you can always switch in sets of gear depending on the situation(lolmike).

The World of Warcraft Armory - Saynotopots @ Aman'Thul - Profile

Some items you might like to look at (not sure if they're disappearing come cataclysm)

Skullbreaker (mine has +43 sp from happier times, though TBC enchants are still available on it). You may also be able to find a use for Bleeding Crescent.

I swap between Gnomish Rocket Boots, Defiler's boots and Acidic Walkers, Mantis Boots depending on requirement.

Also a big fan of Net-o-matic Projector and

Cloak: Defiler's, Parachute Cloak (engineering required, TBC enchantable)

Wrist: Wranglers 'of the eagle', Spidertank Oilrag

Shield: Basalt Buckler +int, Marbled Buckler +stam. I have a 'Vile Protector' too, to clog up bag spots

Chest: Raptor Hunter Tunic (not much chop anymore unfortunately), Inferno Robe, Death Speaker Robe (not a huge fan of cloth on a pally at any time)

Waist: Ghamoo-ra's Bind, Moss Cinch

Users who are viewing this thread