EU+US Help Deciding

If you had one choice... Forever. (being over dramatic.)

• Total voters
So i tried it out.

I could pull a fair few, my leech is 22% on him i did start to dip but when i popped out some siphon life, it was no issue. i just found the targeting a nightmare, i tried to use Enemy Grid and as far as i can see.... that is just an utter waste of time... you cant use mouseover macros on the name bar or left click them to target, so wtf is it even for lol???

using the Sacrifice thing that makes DoTs have a chance to cause explosions was also a bonus, using just the 1 Perma-Corruption, did take a fair while to kill stuff but i could still improve damage a lot more if i got the legendary and then did Mythic HFC for the lower slots that i currently have 710 on.

overall i think Warlocks could work but it would require a lot more effort to get the damage needed to be super efficient. i.e running past content Mythics. I might look into it, once i have finished playing with my Shaman.

i dont think i have any Speed gear on lock, was going to say that would be beneficial as well but you mentioned already :)

Overall, i think pretty much anything can rock if you are willing to put in the time to gear it to as good as you possibly can.

I don't know what "Enemy Grid" is but my Mouseover Macros do work on the Name/Health bar for targeting.

I use the default Blizz UI so maybe give that a try? Here is the macro I use:

#showtooltip Moonfire
/target mouseover
/use moonfire
/use Eyasu's Mulligan

yea, i have those macros set up, thats fine.

Enemy Grid is an addon i found that basically shows like Healbot kind of thing, just a Bar for every enemy that is near your character.

I was hoping i could literally just click my mouseover macro on their bar, and it shows the DoT's on each enemy next to the nameplate, would have been perfect.

but for some reason the addon doesnt let me interact with it at all, couldnt mouseover or Click the namebar to target that individual npc...

so i literally have No clue what the addon's purpose even is lol.

Users who are viewing this thread