Help!!! AP!!!

Bowwow

Legend
Idea here is to get help and help, that's why we are all on the same realm.

Post what you need, name/alts and faction.

AND for people to give back.

You're a dps and can't seem to get the satchel drop, ask for tank/heals for a faster que... if you are a tank/heals help.

Need a summon to Shatt. a p2p can be on and summon you, but don't hound them.. I get tons of whispers from level 11s wanting gear runs. Try to do it yourself first.

If you can't get help don't complain here!

The reason I'm starting this thread is because I saw someone no names (shift) ask for a run for to get a drop. Might of taken him hours to get it but I had half hour to kill and 15-20 mins later he had his drop. Might of been longer then 20 mins because I had to walk to the fridge and get a beer.

If you have been helped, edit your post so others know it has been taken care of.

EDIT:

I should probably add this, give spore a break from mushrooms, it should make a guy crazy, yep HE is crazy, lol.

Might as well add this.... no AGM posts, that's a whole diff. story.

Some know me from the horde side on that crappy pally that I need to level but I also made a 58 (woot) dk on Ally. I work 12-14 hour days so most times I don't have time to really help but I have days off.

Need help from a p2p with a flying passenger mount and/or the ability to summon.

Character = Haliaeetus

Server = Aerie Peak

Facrion = Alliance.

More details here.

Idea here is to get help and help, that's why we are all on the same realm.

Post what you need, name/alts and faction.

AND for people to give back.

You're a dps and can't seem to get the satchel drop, ask for tank/heals for a faster que... if you are a tank/heals help.

Need a summon to Shatt. a p2p can be on and summon you, but don't hound them.. I get tons of whispers from level 11s wanting gear runs. Try to do it yourself first.

If you can't get help don't complain here!

The reason I'm starting this thread is because I saw someone no names (shift) ask for a run for to get a drop. Might of taken him hours to get it but I had half hour to kill and 15-20 mins later he had his drop. Might of been longer then 20 mins because I had to walk to the fridge and get a beer.

If you have been helped, edit your post so others know it has been taken care of.

EDIT:

I should probably add this, give spore a break from mushrooms, it should make a guy crazy, yep HE is crazy, lol.

Might as well add this.... no AGM posts, that's a whole diff. story.

Some know me from the horde side on that crappy pally that I need to level but I also made a 58 (woot) dk on Ally. I work 12-14 hour days so most times I don't have time to really help but I have days off.

I did nearly nearly 140 random dungeon queues for bags, bringing along anyone I could that needed satchels.

I have a 15 that will be staying 15, instant RFC and DM randoms if someone needs it.

Being as I have been made example of... I have a prot warrior, heals, dps chars etc Hit me upp if im not busy ofc.

Also <3 harley, i logged out in my mog set for u http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/aerie-peak/Shfthappens/advanced

I needed some back up on the idea, and that run kinda sold me on it, wait it was 2 runs, lol. Simple and easy, could of taken hours and hope you won the roll. I hope others are willing to help and make it simple as 15 mins instead of 15 mins in que just hoping for the drop.

The idea also came from what spore does. Hours of grinding, when someone only needs 15 mins.

For alliance Bawlollin is a tank specifically designed to help people get geared.

If you need me just ask
<

Tomorrow is 12 pack Tuesday. I get of work in morning, grabbing a 12 and if realms are up I will be doing gear runs if needed.

Patch day so it will be a late start. I'll get your gear, just make sure you have better luck then ace.

I have an 85 Alliance with a 2 seater that can help with those hard to reach places. Just hit me up. Oocheecha, Rewarded (ally side) / Oochadin horde side. I also have a 24 tank (pre F2P knowledge) that I don't play. I can queue for fast runs (3k hp).

Edit: I have been doing Steamweedle rep if anyone wants in.

Just restarted, got a war to 18 last night, will be tanking instances this afternoon probably around 5pm EST.

Otsuka, Horde.

Awesome thread Idea!

As always, I have an 85 that will be calling out summons on Horde for chests that I find with good items. I also have a 2/3 seater that I can take with 310% + crus speed to those hard to get places. That being said please don't spam me for help a lot. I'll also be doing Mag'har rep at some point (but I can only take 5 people so look out for that). So far Felix/Tacos/Shft/Golden have expressed interest and have priority.

Users who are viewing this thread