Helmet Enchant?

Im sorry buddy, I forget - but I'm pretty sure it was a thing in 39 for quite some time.

Here's what the interwebs had to say, about engineering and character level:

Apprentice 5 1 - 75
Journeyman 10 75 - 150
Expert 20 150 - 225
Artisan 35 225 - 300

That seems about right... 225 in the 20's seems very accurate, and 300 at 35 is more than enough for green lens.

edit- im fairly certain that's been the level restrictions since like at worst BC.

edit2- quick search, found this from 2011: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/1921697245

Yup! You are correct! I though the level restriction was higher for 300 Engineering. My mistake.

Thanks!

Patch that allowed 450 profs was specific to gathering professions iirc? Engy wasnt affected? Or was that what caused belt tinkers to be a thing?

Also dont recall a level change for Green Lens during vanilla,but again didnt play 39s then

Note: at work right now so cant do the type of research I'd like, sry in advance
wait i dont get it green lens never ever had a level req just a engineering req

belt tinkers came out in BFA

Taziks and bolt guns were the thing at 60, I think. Bolt guns for sure, taziks was just RNG. Maybe 70-only.

Taziks and bolt guns were the thing at 60, I think. Bolt guns for sure, taziks was just RNG. Maybe 70-only.

Yeah it was RNG at 70, you only got 1 tink (2 with gnome I think). I remember rolling a gnome hoping for tazik and then race changing once I got it. Logged on that character recently and all the tinks are gone.

wait i dont get it green lens never ever had a level req just a engineering req

belt tinkers came out in BFA

Bruh idk you tell me, you're the one that said it reqd lvl 40 in vanilla o.o

Yeah it was RNG at 70, you only got 1 tink (2 with gnome I think). I remember rolling a gnome hoping for tazik and then race changing once I got it. Logged on that character recently and all the tinks are gone.

@Jeego remember levelling engy something like 10+ times for your tazik? Dark times.

Patch that allowed 450 profs was specific to gathering professions iirc? Engy wasnt affected? Or was that what caused belt tinkers to be a thing?

Also dont recall a level change for Green Lens during vanilla,but again didnt play 39s then

Note: at work right now so cant do the type of research I'd like, sry in advance
450 only affected gathering. I still have Cataclysm Mining on my warrior. Green lens were always level one requirement, just needed the prof lvl which was 30s.

450 only affected gathering. I still have Cataclysm Mining on my warrior. Green lens were always level one requirement, just needed the prof lvl which was 30s.

Yea I thought so. I've done a lot of drugs but I'm not that shot.

@inoobupro what the fuck were u talking about with a level req of 40? Lolol - oh I see, that trinket you were mentioning

Ps fuck a school bus I'm late for work

Last edited by a moderator:
Will forever cry that my perf Stam lens got turned into some useless ass fireflash bullshit

same here, that 36 stam was amazing for my fc druid

Users who are viewing this thread