Hellscream's Heirlooms

Thing is, not many of us have them (who knew you'd have to raid in MOP to get potentially BIS items for twinking at 20 in SL). One of the math geniuses on this board (paging @mirrorbender ) can probably give you a deep dive on it. But I *think* polearm is BIS for cat druid/surv hunter and maybe the 2hand axe is bis for arms?

Im not terribly sure.

Caster mace
Bow
Polearm
2h axe
The tank shield
1h axe
Dagger
Those are the good ones.

Last edited:
I have several of these Hellscream heirlooms as well. The thing is, the main strength of these weapons are the fact that they are BoA, meaning you can socket them on a higher level character, and send them to an alt. There are a lot of restricted gems, so they may need some testing, but here's an example:

j5E7nH3.png

Idk if it's up to date or not, or if they've been nerfed, but at the time, there were some heroic BC dungeon gems that could be slotted

I have several of these Hellscream heirlooms as well. The thing is, the main strength of these weapons are the fact that they are BoA, meaning you can socket them on a higher level character, and send them to an alt. There are a lot of restricted gems, so they may need some testing, but here's an example:

j5E7nH3.png

Idk if it's up to date or not, or if they've been nerfed, but at the time, there were some heroic BC dungeon gems that could be slotted

Those gems hit the nerfbat during last mage tower (I believe it was then atleast) and are now normal 2+2 sadly.

I had a friend that would message me every sunday and ask if I wanted to come to her heroic SoO run, I called her a nerd everytime and didn't go............... mistakes were made.

I had a friend that would message me every sunday and ask if I wanted to come to her heroic SoO run, I called her a nerd everytime and didn't go............... mistakes were made.

Only reason I have them. My old raiding guild hosted a carry for returning players. It was right time at the right place sorta thing.

I paid 10k for a boost run last week of mop because I wanted to have the mace for leveling, money well spent.

Users who are viewing this thread