Hello!

Khalidar (Lothar) here! Just wanted drop in and announce myself. This site has been pretty valuable to me over the past few weeks. I originally started this char to play with my core group but quickly realized we were in dire need of a tank; so I decided to park my rogue in the battle grounds. I later realized that until I got better gear... I wasn't nothing more than a chew toy.

Now I'm a chew toy with some flavor. :)

My armory link is below. Suggestions/advice always appreciated!

[char=Lothar]Khalidar[/char]

I watched Jenif's vid and hope I take away some of her tricks. I'm fairly new to PvP so I've got a ways to go yet.

Just a quick log of gear that should get changed:-

Libram on helm

New cloak 35+ level for the 12 agility enchant

+20 Agility of off-hand

The epic leg enchant

Change boot enchant to +10 crit +10 hit rating

Change Aquamarine signet ring to +stam +agility or +strength +agility

Either level your professions, or drop one for JC^^

Your spec either your wasting 2 points on ambush when you dont have a dagger, or if you switch weps then I think its probably a waste of time. Unless you enjoy 1 shotting lowbies. :)

Thanks for the input. I've got a new cloak incoming already. I'm still working on some of that other stuff. I've been looking for the +20 agi enchant but haven't seen in AH.

The professions... Yeah, I'm a slacker. I can freely admit it... I get into the BG's and just zone out pretty much anything else going on.

I like to one shot lowbies and poorly geared players but I'll have too re-examine my spec.

Benchlol said:
Your spec either your wasting 2 points on ambush when you dont have a dagger, or if you switch weps then I think its probably a waste of time. Unless you enjoy 1 shotting lowbies. :)

nah if he switches weaps, then ambush spec isn't bad. ambush + vanish + ambush is very useful against FCs. then just switch to your normal weapons and start mashing like normal.

Benchlol said:

nah if he switches weaps, then ambush spec isn't bad. ambush + vanish + ambush is very useful against FCs. then just switch to your normal weapons and start mashing like normal.

also, it's not for just lowbies and FCs, but also well geared players that have lower health (1000/3000 for example).

Benchlol said:
Just a quick log of gear that should get changed:-

Libram on helm

New cloak 35+ level for the 12 agility enchant

+20 Agility of off-hand

The epic leg enchant

Change boot enchant to +10 crit +10 hit rating

Change Aquamarine signet ring to +stam +agility or +strength +agility

Either level your professions, or drop one for JC^^

In addition, get a tiger or monkey ring(to replace bear), get a scope on your bow(or get thrown), and Hit to gloves is usually the best option in my opinion, up to you though.

I'll have to think about the respec a bit. I see what you mean but there are some options that I need to consider. I clear ambush, but what about improved sap? That's an additional 2/4 points depending on what I do.

I might wait till the next big patch. I hear there is some 2 spec template thing coming...

Thanks all. I feel pretty good about my gear right now. I'm sure there are still things I could get, but I'm close. I still haven't done a respec yet but that's just cause I'm lazy.

Users who are viewing this thread