Hello, What does Alliance need?

Noxal

Legend
Hello, I see many familiar faces! Some of you might recognize my f2p'ers on Kel'thuzad, Zoruec and Melvins ( shaman and warrior). I am brand new to the community/site and I am interested in joining the Alliance on AP. Any suggestions on what class to roll?

I have never played a hunter before, any tips before rolling one?

Never let anyone touch you and if you see a healer get him down unless rogue is up

Kill rogues first in my opinion rogues are best against hunters

otherwise you will learn as you play

For playing a hunter if you see your healer is getting focused down fast by rogues/warriors its good to wingclip them as a hunter so your healer can get away. Also using pets such as Birds of Prey/Scorpion/Spider/Bat to CC the enemies is good for helping healers/fc's for surviving bursts.

Play whatchu would enjoy and will keep you coming back. Heals are always welcome. And welcome to AP btw.

Play whatchu would enjoy and will keep you coming back. Heals are always welcome. And welcome to AP btw.

Thanks you! I think I could enjoy every class. I would like the challenge of playing a class that is needed on Alliance side AP, whether i have expierence in the class or not =p.

You could instead roll a priest on the horde side, we really are short on them in Battlegrounds !

On topic, Anything Except a Warrior - Hunter will make you have fun, the two class i just mentioned, are very under-powered compared to the rest.

Users who are viewing this thread