US Hello... or ?

Welcome to the quit but still lurk TI club :)

After having everything you could ever want in this game, I realized that its not worth the time you can spend on more fulfilling things. Money over errything dude, it's infinitely better to be BiS in real life. You'll do well.

@LennywBT

hey best of luck with pursuit of your future buddy, i wish you all the best & nothing but good luck along your way

if u dn come back mayn have a good life, see you back soon hopefully/maybe (we often all have 100% intention of leaving with never coming back, but this game has been dragged out so long that we cant predict the future) see you on the battlefield again, outrunning me, and capping flags in my matches and stuff

wait im finally a Veteran? woah things are changing around here i might have to re sub and start twinking again... makes me feel like being apart of the site again. anyone even able to tell me what causes an acc here to pass into senior twink/member to reach veteran or w.e the rank before it is???

Last edited:

not trying to single that person out at all, was just an example, the closest one i could find from scrolling up in this thread, with enough posts to prove that the Veteran thing isnt from that. I think ive been part of the site more than 3 years??? maybe not... MoP was 2013, psure around when i joined

Users who are viewing this thread