Hello - New User

Nayani_PVP

Grandfathered
Hey whats up everyone! I wanted to say hello, and introduce myself since I am new to TwinkInfo.

I've played WoW for a while, but never really had a lot of free time to play end game content, so I resorted to PvP for the most part. I started twinking at the very end of BC expansion, when the battlegrounds gave no exp, and didn't require experience toggles. I played a 39 warlock, and had a lot of fun, which got me quite interested in this aspect of the game, but I eventually leveled and did end game.

About 2 years ago, I had gotten quite bored from the Horde side, since it was all I had played. So, I made an Alliance character for fun. I had never played Alliance before so it made the game fresh. Being familiar with the games mechanics I was leveling quite quickly, and turned off my experience at level 24. I figured I'd do some PvP, get some kills in and move onto the next level and continue leveling...So much for that.

Anyhow, I did a lot of 20-24's and with the release of WoD I leveled up to 29. I'm sure I've some of you in PvP at some point or another on the US servers. Either on Alliance side or faced you for you Horde players.

Thanks, and see ya in games or on the forums!
Nayani 29 Priest - Lightbringer US

Users who are viewing this thread