Hello guys :)

Okay thanks for the responses. Like I said, I have an 18 druid on Draenor hordeside, that I can use for BGs, I could completely reroll on Aierie Peak too. But right now I am making a Enhance Shammy Alliance side of AP, I am also thinking about making a Priest for the Horde on AP. But right now I want to test the water on my Shammy. If Horde is really losing as much as you say, I will work on my healer.

Put 10 hunters and 10 warlocks in a VS fite, and the hunters will win.

But when u have them being support by other classes, warlocks will win. They dont oom, and hunters will never be able to compete in the DMG charts in long-term fights when the other team has just as many heals as you.

hunters can focus way better. warlocks won't win in a X support + Y warlocks vs X support + Y hunters fight either. locks are too squishy to handle focus and they can't dish out focus

Okay thanks for the responses. Like I said, I have an 18 druid on Draenor hordeside, that I can use for BGs, I could completely reroll on Aierie Peak too. But right now I am making a Enhance Shammy Alliance side of AP, I am also thinking about making a Priest for the Horde on AP. But right now I want to test the water on my Shammy. If Horde is really losing as much as you say, I will work on my healer.

thats cool, but remember what Kale said, dont focus entirely on sides and whats needed/not needed but instead play what you want and have fun more than anything

play what you want and have fun more than anything

If more people took the time to learn a class they found fun and interesting, and also took the time to get the basics of pvp down then this bracket would be more fun.

Sadly people lack the basic understanding of PVP and when they decide to roll a class they like, naturally, they get roflstomped, then go with the old "**** it this class is OP I'll play that and be gud"

If more people took the time to learn a class they found fun and interesting, and also took the time to get the basics of pvp down then this bracket would be more fun.

Sadly people lack the basic understanding of PVP and when they decide to roll a class they like, naturally, they get roflstomped, then go with the old "**** it this class is OP I'll play that and be gud"

Why did you use +2 weapon damage on your weapon when weapon damage has no bearing on feral damage, only weapon DPS? +3 INT would be the superior choice, no?

Why did you use +2 weapon damage on your weapon when weapon damage has no bearing on feral damage, only weapon DPS? +3 INT would be the superior choice, no?

i thought they changed it so it did? not sure, it's been a while

Yeah, I played a Rogue in the 19 bracket. I have always been interested in an enhancement shaman so I will give him a try, and if I really dont like him, I'll just make another Rogue.

This
<

i thought they changed it so it did? not sure, it's been a while

It only affects whites, and considering feral heals are a joke already the 3 int wont make much of a diff.

I've got some honor lying around maybe ill get another dredger and test out the +3 int

This
<

It only affects whites, and considering feral heals are a joke already the 3 int wont make much of a diff.

I've got some honor lying around maybe ill get another dredger and test out the +3 int

Nevermind, confirmed that the +2 weapon damage actually adds +2 damage to the 1.0 paws, or 2 DPS (just confirmed when I finished up my feral in sig). That's pretty huge.

Had to test it myself. Continue with +2!

Oh and sorry for double post... but Warlocks in a group situation can surely pull more dps as long as they work to not be focused, keep dots active, fear appropriately, and have helpful support. They're also infinitely more fun than the "ARCANE SHOT GO GOG OG" playstyle.

Locks can also even PuG pretty well. You just have to generally stick with a buddy, accept you wont be getting a lot of KBs, and not be too confident when 1v1ing certain classes.

Users who are viewing this thread