Hello Everyone

Cadvan

Legend
Hello everyone. I am new to the forums and play a rogue in the 19 bracket. I got told about the website from grathlong, and have been looking at the different guides and information since. I hope to get to know the site and be accepted as a member eventually :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello everyone. I am new to the forums and play a rogue in the 19 bracket, ********@******. I got told about the website from grathlong, and have been looking at the different guides and information since. I hope to get to know the site and be accepted as a member eventually :)

Hey dude! Sitting beside you but whatever hey lol

Welcome to TI. :)

Thanks Yde and hey grathlong! :)

Thanks Yde and hey grathlong! Just wanted to add something too. Anyone interested in helping out with Gurabashi Arena, or doing twink battlegrounds with me (and grathlong) add my battletag *********? Just make sure to say your from twinkinfo in the comment part of the request :)

Lol ur signature right now :p

While I'd like to say no-one would be that naive, maybe it's a valid notice. I've actually seen someone on TI accusing someone else of being ungeared because of empty slots that were clearly otherwise employed BoA items. >_<

While I'd like to say no-one would be that naive, maybe it's a valid notice. I've actually seen someone on TI accusing someone else of being ungeared because of empty slots that were clearly otherwise employed BoA items. >_<

I haven't seen it personally, as I haven't been here that long, but that's why I had it in there. I just took it out though, as I guess it will please more people that way, even if there are a few angry comments eventually.

I haven't seen it personally, as I haven't been here that long, but that's why I had it in there. I just took it out though, as I guess it will please more people that way, even if there are a few angry comments eventually.
Well I certainly hope there will be no angry comments. ;)

The empty slots should ​be obvious after all. ^^

Well I certainly hope there will be no angry comments. ;)

The empty slots should ​be obvious after all. ^^

Haha ya.

Quick question. I saw in one thread that threads will get deleted after a certain amount of time with exceptions like stickies. How long is it exactly and what are all the exceptions? I couldn't find anywhere where it said this.

I have never seen such a notice. o_O

As far as I was aware we are keeping threads indefinitely, unless that is just something Shane (the owner) set up recently, or I just missed it entirely. I got promoted to admin for apparently being nice and reliable, not for having much of a clue about website settings. ^^

Anyway, we still have threads that are years old and survived several site owner, platform and server transitions (and in the process all got dated to 01-01-1970, funnily enough). So I don't think there's a deletion time frame.

Can you find that thread again and link it?

As far as I was aware we are keeping threads indefinitely, unless that is just something Shane (the owner) set up recently, or I just missed it entirely. I got promoted to admin for apparently being nice and reliable, not for having much of a clue about website settings. ^^

Anyway, we still have threads that are years old and survived several site owner, platform and server transitions (and in the process all got dated to 01-01-1970, funnily enough). So I don't think there's a deletion time frame.

Yeh lol I was gonna say I have seen threads from like '08!

I cannot seem to find it, but I want to say it was in the Auction House section. I looked at a ton of threads today so they are kinda jumbled up in my head haha. It just made me curious so I thought I'd ask. If I see it again I'll give a link, but thanks for the info. :)

best spam 10 posts eu

Users who are viewing this thread