Hello 4.1 :)

Yup still 10 AP. Have a pair on my druid and just checked.

The amount of Rogues in pugs now is insane!

notoriousthf said:
People made more rogues. The end.

Really it was just a bunch of us queing at once. I see the rogues iv been with today regularly

•The Focused Assault and Brutal Assault buffs have changed.

•After 3 minutes of both teams having the flag, both flag carriers will get Focused Assault, which increases damage taken by 10%.

•Every minute afterward, an additional stack will be applied to increase damage taken by an additional 10%.

•After 7 minutes, Brutal Assault will be applied in place of Focused Assault. In additional to the damage debuff, this debuff also caps the player's movement speed at 100%. The damage taken debuff works the same and will add 10% to the debuff up to a maximum of 100% damage taken.

•Arathi Basin

•Arathi Basin is now available as a 10v10-player Rated Battleground.

•Flags should now cap in 7 seconds, down from 8.

Don't know why anyone has mentioned these yet!

Quests & Creatures

•A handful of quests have been added to Northern Barrens to provide more level 18-20 content. Look for new quests at Nozzlepot's Outpost and Darsok's Outpost.

that too

Waltdisneywarlock said:
so i noticed the elixirs in my bag had same old stats but the elixirs my dk was able to make had better stats, i bought the market on herbs and made several stacks of the new elixirs for the guild. Made them up no problem sent them to the 19 to deposit into the bank and every one of them had the old stats on them exculdeing the intell one wich was +6 intell not +50 mana or +11 intell, anyone else encounter this?

Sounds like it is displaying the additional stats your DK gets from drinking elixirs he can make.

curleypwnsu said:
So far i don't like the game without addons QQ :( can't wait for quartz, capping and xperl update.

Lack of addons is not an excuse for fail Curley.

187% speed with minor speed to boots + a stealth sprint.

Throw in boots or darkflight.

Moving at the speed of light now to get on that FC.

Just remembered, gotta get on my rogue and check it out. I've been thinking the rogue stealth speed boost would be pretty huge.

Users who are viewing this thread