Hello 4.1 :)

arcane mages will be up there i reckon. mages in general. though, frost will be nerfed CC-wise in 4.0.8

chíll said:
arcane mages will be up there i reckon. mages in general. though, frost will be nerfed CC-wise in 4.0.8

4.0.8 wait what

Vincent said:
thats what comes after 4.0.7 and before 4.0.9

Strange, there was no 4.0.2, no 4.0.4, no 4.0.5 and it now show 4.1 on my launcher not patch 4.0.8, the in before 4.1 patch.

bankbeauty said:
Strange, there was no 4.0.2, no 4.0.4, no 4.0.5 and it now show 4.1 on my launcher not patch 4.0.8, the in before 4.1 patch.

just kidding, no idea what 4.0.8 is either...

Does this mean that I will be able to x-fer servers now? :D

"Many "Account Bound" heirlooms are now labeled as "Battle.net Account Bound", meaning that they can also be traded or mailed to characters that are on different World of Warcraft accounts under the same Battle.net account.

Mail sent to characters on the same Battle.net account now arrives instantaneously, as it does for the same World of Warcraft account."

Priests should be taken down a notch with the nerf to PW:S Rogues will be able to sap and wait for bubble to expire easily.

quote: •To reduce mage control, we are discussing reducing the duration of Frost Nova and Ring of Frost

Upcoming Class Changes - World of Warcraft

this shall be called 4.0.8, and its basically because blizz don't want certain OP classes to gain too much rating, (or in terms of PvE, they don't want them to be pushed out of raids in favour of the classes doing better dmg/healing/youknow.)

same goes for the UP classes, only inverted.

also, you will note the nifty little buff to aimed shot, the buff comming for arcane/retri, and also, the wish to buff priests "healing moveability in PvP", (this probably won't affect us though..) lets just hope, that blizzard will hold high their promise to shoot a glance at low level PvP in patch 4.2... =\

chíll said:
quote: •To reduce mage control, we are discussing reducing the duration of Frost Nova and Ring of Frost

Upcoming Class Changes - World of Warcraft

this shall be called 4.0.8, and its basically because blizz don't want certain OP classes to gain too much rating, (or in terms of PvE, they don't want them to be pushed out of raids in favour of the classes doing better dmg/healing/youknow.)

same goes for the UP classes, only inverted.

also, you will note the nifty little buff to aimed shot, the buff comming for arcane/retri, and also, the wish to buff priests "healing moveability in PvP", (this probably won't affect us though..) lets just hope, that blizzard will hold high their promise to shoot a glance at low level PvP in patch 4.2... =\

oldmeibi.jpg

They have waited 4 months to do it but its urgent enough that it cant wait til 4.1 which is just days away?

also: discussing

Vincent said:
oldmeibi.jpg

They have waited 4 months to do it but its urgent enough that it cant wait til 4.1 which is just days away?

also: discussing

its cute how you think blizz has ever done anything fast.. for gods sake, these are the guys that JUST said, that they will be buffing MM again..

chíll said:
its cute how you think blizz has ever done anything fast.. for gods sake, these are the guys that JUST said, that they will be buffing MM again..

its cute how you could get that message from my post, all I said was that if they could wait 4 months dont you think they would wait like another day and release it with 4.1? since it seems 4.1 is already launching in the US

and the 4.1 patch notes says nothing about these changes

Vincent said:
its cute how you could get that message from my post, all I said was that if they could wait 4 months dont you think they would wait like another day and release it with 4.1? since it seems 4.1 is already launching in the US

and the 4.1 patch notes says nothing about these changes

all i know is, i was reffered to this post for info on next changes. by blizzard official.. (long story involving calling some office in fucking france and stuff...)

BTW UPDATE!

Can now move your player and target frames.

New guild ui including epic tabards.

New character ui for titles, stats, and sets.

Will update with more!

Opinion said:
BTW UPDATE!

Can now move your player and target frames.

New guild ui including epic tabards.

New character ui for titles, stats, and sets.That's what patch notes are for bro. Also your target and focus are shown on your map.

Will update with more!
I added what I wante to say iPod touch sucks dick.Y

Users who are viewing this thread