Heirloom shoulder enchants

Ive managed to get the Zulgurub enchnats on these (30 AP), enchanted using main to cast the ench then sent to twink, other enchants avaible are +18 spellpower

I think you need to be exalted with the zandalar tribe to hand them in tho, not sure since was years ago when my main became exalted. They cost 15x Zandalar Honor Token each

Ghank - Magtheridon EU on armoury if anyone wanted to check em out

can you put it on white shoulders or only heirloom?

im sure you can put it on white shoulders. but i think the whole idea is to use heirloom in the first place so you can send it to your twink, since when you use the enchant it makes the item soulbound, which means the white item will be bound, whilst the heirloom can be sent around account

ahh thats what i was thinkging... unfortunatly i dont have a lvl 80 or any chars exalted with zandalar... i dont even have WoTLK lol!

Predsr said:
im sure you can put it on white shoulders. but i think the whole idea is to use heirloom in the first place so you can send it to your twink, since when you use the enchant it makes the item soulbound, which means the white item will be bound, whilst the heirloom can be sent around account

If one my main is on X realm and my twink is on Y realm, can I send from X to Y? :p

Rednalooz said:
still aren't better then naxx though.

dps ones arent...its close with healer tho

16 spell pwr and 5 mp5(while casting)

vs.

24 spell pwr, 3 stam, 3 int, 5 spirit

imo its preference, are u willing to sacrifice 8 spell power, 3 stam and 3 int to get that 5 mp5 to be while casting? discuss

Users who are viewing this thread