Heirloom legs!

shaabad

Legend
Hello my friend talked with a GM about heirloom legs, and the gm said that it would come in Pandaria, and to confirm it i speaked with an other GM and he said that legs would come in Pandaria, i dont know anyone knows this, plz comment..

As soon as BoA Rings/Legs come out, I'm going to outlands with that gear ;)

JP? Really? I'm sure there going to make it cost something else. Cloak andHelm required revered i think with guild reps. I'm sure these will require something even more time consuming to get?

very excited for this. will provide a little more survivability for all classes and specs. a little more burst yes, but atleast we can probably throw a cheeky 40 armour on pants etc also!!

Meh. Not looking foreward to this, I don't like boas to begin with.

On my private server (when 10s were at their peek) we all have access to heirloom legs (and a ring too:D). They definitely make a pretty reasonable difference :eek: the heirloom plate legs give expertise which gives 6.25% reduced chance to be dodged/blocked/parried ~ Pretty fun against dodge rogues :p

Too much looms. I'd gladly pay 12 bucks a month if there was a real and stable private server.

12 bucks would probably get you pretty well geared (yeah, like most servers there's a vote system). Problem with my server right now is that they've just changed to a more stable core and there's A LOT of gamebreaking stuff and A LOT of restarts due to CONSTANT fixes. It'll all probably calm down in a week or so and everything will be back to normal. PM me if you're interested :D

Users who are viewing this thread