Heirloom legs, anyone have em yet?

No no no, you got it all wrong!

Entirely too much clothing now.

j/k, very good work. Congrats!

I do think the tattered dreadmist cycle is ugly as sin, but it's kinda working on you. good gear regardless xD

Heirloom leggings are bis crit set. Grandfathered gear such as frontier britches and some of the sets with hit rating seem to be better than boa. Boarhide and embossed pants still have better primary stats than boa oddly enough. . . especially since boa is "blue equivalent."

Heirloom leggings are bis crit set. Grandfathered gear such as frontier britches and some of the sets with hit rating seem to be better than boa. Boarhide and embossed pants still have better primary stats than boa oddly enough. . . especially since boa is "blue equivalent."

do i need to return to get any gear yet?? or is bamfcow still bis?

have not seen any posts about new gear.

BOA Legs do have a few stats. Nothing close to the ones you have from rage fire chasm though. I would take +4 crit, +6 Stam, +4 strength over everything else. The BOA legs give something like +2 Stam, + 1 Str, +1 hit and + 1 parry.

lol well boa legs will always be there(prolly) so i wont rush back for that. nothing else poping up gear wise?

Time to eat my words. BOA do appear to be VERY good @ level 10- does anyone have the BOA calculator (mummified) posted one once.

If you have Atlasloot installed, you can look the BoA up there and adjust it to w/e level you want to see it at and it will show those stats.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that you can ding exalted with any random lvl25 guild on a low level toon with barely more than the starting area quests, you can get helm, cloak, and pants boas on any new realm you start up on without having to grind anything out. (except some gold, but like 4k takes what, one afternoon to make in the AH)

A friend challenged me to start a lvl1 toon on a brand new random server that he picked when i said i could go from 0-1000g in one day. I hit 1000g with only /played 2 hours.

Completely self farmed, no begging.

Now that you can ding exalted with any random lvl25 guild on a low level toon with barely more than the starting area quests, you can get helm, cloak, and pants boas on any new realm you start up on without having to grind anything out. (except some gold, but like 4k takes what, one afternoon to make in the AH)

A friend challenged me to start a lvl1 toon on a brand new random server that he picked when i said i could go from 0-1000g in one day. I hit 1000g with only /played 2 hours.

Completely self farmed, no begging.

The AH has never been my friend. I've never been good with economics, supply/demand

Users who are viewing this thread