Heirloom changes:

Arberian021

By the Claws be Punished!
From Blizzard:
We plan to them available again with patch 6.1. They are currently being redesigned to fit the new stat system.
The heirlooms will be sold for gold and base level will go up to level 60. Once you buy a heirloom, it will be available for all characters on your account, as toys and pet are now.
The base heirlooms can be upgraded to Tier 2 (usable up to level 90) and Tier 3 (usable up to level 100) in exchange for emblems that will be obtained as a reward for some tasks completed within the game.

What do they mean with: the base level will go up to level 60 ?! Does that mean that our characters must reach lv 60 to equip them ?!

This is great news, because the tier 1 will cost less gold ; which is quite handy for f2p twinks, since you only need tier 1 on your linked p2p.

Come on guys, there's already an active thread about this topic right now, in which all of these questions have already been asked and answered. Please take a moment to read at least the first page of threads before starting a new one.

I wonder if DPR will follow that base lvl thingy. and be upgradable. Because they never made a lvl 85 version of it when they did that for all the other boa.

I just hope I don't lose my GF mogs with this new boas system =(

Put em in yo bank, or something outa the ordinary to maybe prevent them from auto transferring. It's allways safe to take precaution.

We find out when the PTR goes up. This "blue post" is from an Italian GM in Italian. As useless as GMs are, I don't think we should be taking this as 100% set in stone.

Edit: Just to further clarify, GMs generally have no idea what's happening, and as far as I know, Italian GMs don't have some kind of secret inside information that other people don't have. They certainly wouldn't be my first source for accurate information.

The other reason I question why they would make them 1-60 is that what happens to all the 61-79s in current 1-80 BoAs? It seems strange that they will suddenly stop working.

Anyway, even if it is accurate, none of this will affect F2P. Neither 20 nor 55 DKs will be adversely affected by changing the maximum level a BoA scales to.

Last edited by a moderator:
The enchant will stay on the 'physical' item. Which can be mailed to other toons. If you pull an item from the tab, it WILL NOT be enchanted.

That's what I got from it...

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Yay no Grandfathered enchant advantages/disadvantages :D
inb4 hate.

Users who are viewing this thread