Healing Power or Spellpower?

Aigel

Legend
I'm making a lvl 1 twink but I'm confused about the difference of spellpower and healing power.. I believe that healing power gives more healing to your healing spells than spellpower gives, but there are two enchants, +30 spellpower and +29 healing power - which one will make my healing highest?

Aigel said:
I'm making a lvl 1 twink but I'm confused about the difference of spellpower and healing power.. I believe that healing power gives more healing to your healing spells than spellpower gives, but there are two enchants, +30 spellpower and +29 healing power - which one will make my healing highest?

30 SP gives more spell power to each slot no matter what. But do not choose SP over 22intel at level 1. It is suicide. Spell power hardly effects level ones as much as other levels.

Im not quite sure I understood what you meant before, what's best healing power or spellpower? And I'm half and half - i just wanna see how fast and how much I can heal :p So most PvE I think

And thanks for the fast response ;D

YES! I understand that XD But what makes my healing HIGHER and BIGGER is that Healing power or Spellpower?

Spellpower, it is the same thing as healing power. They were merged a long time ago. They just never changed some of the enchant names.

Aigel said:
Thanks XD The best reply I've got so far :p

Thanks for the fast response :D

No problem, anytime. :D

Ohh riddle me this then - When I get the skinning buff (crit thingy) it will also increase my spell critical hit right?

Aigel said:
Ohh riddle me this then - When I get the skinning buff (crit thingy) it will also increase my spell critical hit right?

It increases your crit rating by a set amount. Crit rating increases your melee and your spell hit chance. So yes, yes it does.

When it used to be 55 healing, 55 healing power was better than +30spell power when it came to effecting your healing done. Now they're both spellpower and 30>29 but get 22intel as 440mana at level 1 is crazy.

After see'ing chub's lv1 shammy, awesome, I made a shammy myself. So thought I'd attempt to never oom. My results: with mp5 to shield , wrists and chest, I can heal for 5mins easy. Then I dueled other mana users lv10-20, and because I get push back when I'm hit, I couldn't heal as quick, thus I used less mana, and I was able to heal forever, I was called a hack allthrough gold shire haha. With that in mind, I would rather use 30spl pwr to weap then 22 int. So, well I may not be able to down lv20 mana users, they still can't down me. 30 spell power ftw, for shammies at least.

Users who are viewing this thread