Hbotz(19 paladin)

Healbawts

Legend
hey guys can u please rate my twink he is Averagebotz on arthas thanks

Too much cloth in my eyes.

Defender Gauntlets of the Eagle - 4 stam 4 int
Fortified Bracers of the Eagle - 3 stam 3 int
Defender Leggings of the Eagle - 5 stam 5 int

Those are all BiS for Holy Paladins, and pretty much always have been. People neglect the value of armour on their gear at lower levels, it is the best damage mitigation stat at 19s, and since you're able to have it on a Paladin, you really may as well.

Otherwise it's nice, replace Long Arm of the Law with PoJ, a constant 15% speed increase, going up to 30% is way more useful.

Also a Seedcloud, Talrendis Point, Forest Buckler in your shield slot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gauntlets are nerfed to 3 int 3 stam, satchel belt is better, and pants are the same I think.

I didn't say anything about the belt :p

I'd still say the Bracers and Leggings are BiS, less sure about the Gauntlets.

Also the cloak, healers are automatically hitcapped, so you don't need Spidersilk Drape for the +hit anymore, go with the caster heirloom one perhaps? Or there may well be a better satchel one, I'm not sure.

Defender Gauntlets of the Eagle - 4 stam 4 int; yeah good call
Fortified Bracers of the Eagle - 3 stam 3 int; honestly didn't realize i was using crystaline cuffs
Defender Leggings of the Eagle - 5 stam 5 int; ye i guess

replace Long Arm of the Law with PoJ, a constant 15% speed increase, going up to 30% is way more useful; constant speed increase throws off my jumps. quick bursts of speed are better for positioning IMO

Also a Seedcloud, Talrendis Point, Forest Buckler in your shield slot; I'd sacrifice a couple int to get the GIANT armor and stam kick from dreadskull plus stylepoints

Users who are viewing this thread