Have the SL Trinkets finally been nerfed?

If a twink speedrunning your dungeon ruins your experience that’s entirely on you. There is quite literally zero negatives and only benefits. You are completing the dungeon faster than you would have otherwise. You can’t apply how you want your experience to be onto other people, if you don’t want to speedrun through a dungeon that’s on you. Go make a group of levelers and que together. You aren’t entitled to anything.
There are plenty of negatives, what if you actually play the game (including levellling dungeons) because you like the game? Perhaps 4 people are queueing together and then this clown comes in acting like rambo cast in a disney movie. You shitty twinks dont have pvp now, and you get butthurt if pve dont appreciate you and tell you how great you are.

There are plenty of negatives, what if you actually play the game (including levellling dungeons) because you like the game? Perhaps 4 people are queueing together and then this clown comes in acting like rambo cast in a disney movie. You shitty twinks dont have pvp now, and you get butthurt if pve dont appreciate you and tell you how great you are.
Hey, could you tell me how twinks speedrunning your dungeon would have plenty of negatives if you played the game because you liked it?

True, its pretty entitled to want to be able to use your abilities in this game just sit back and let others play it for you.
Hey, so who’s the twink that hacks into levelers computers and plays the game for them? That would be a pretty weird thing to do, pls report them to blissard so they get banned!

Well i just hope that some of these clowns are the guys caught on the video. Blizz probably won't care, but it would be nice if they suspended those players. Hope it gets their attention.

IMG_0003.jpeg

There was a video on Reddit a few months ago prior to the trinkets of a lv10 twink in full warforged flying through a TBC dungeon, from the POV of a disgruntled leveler

The masses of idiots calling for that twink player to be banned, warforged gear to be nerfed,calling for separate xp disabled dungeon queues, and more just kinda killed my optimism that that community perception of twinks will ever change, pvp pve or otherwise

Now imagine if there were a bunch of oozelings running around.

We should be doing all we can to preserve our community, not putting ourselves at further risk. The player base and blizzard at large would not think twice about wiping any form of twinking from existence. They’re just waiting for us to tell them how to do it.

If it’s some chromie time crap for f2p then great. F2p deserve all the same options as vet.

Gonna be slightly/greatly peeved if it’s a brand new gear meta, especially if folks aren’t sharing and there’s a window that we don’t know about.

I think it will just be f2p chromie time which is tight on its own. UNless epic upgrades are coming to the other xpac dungeons in which case plz send help.

Users who are viewing this thread