Hastie Boomie

ghank

OG
Every time I find a a good opposing player, I look them up. Everytime I die, I know there is something to learn from it. Ya sometimes I punch my keyboard. But I get inspired. I have 6 or 7 24s right now. They are all called Pizza, except the priest. Hey I like pizza a lot, and I am not THE pizza.

Anywho my disc priest recently got nuked by a boomkin who was casting faster than I could heal. So I looked at my druid, who usually is an FC, and started playing boomkin and doing research on other boomys. Switched out my pants and helm for cloth boas which have haste instead of spirit.

As it stands I have 17 haste or 10.8%, 264 SP, 23.44% crit, and 2178hp. Still need some horde gear, but it hits hard.

When astral communion procs, I get another 15%.

I just added Black Magic which procs 94 haste or 30.5% for 10 seconds. It procs usually within 2-6 spells hits. Still testing this.

I leveled up herbalism too. Didn't realize it adds 94 haste for 20 seconds, or 30.5%.

So if I pop lifeblood, and start casting, my weapon procs soon and I am at 72% haste. I do have to stand there and cast, but the burst damage is huge. I might even be able to kill a huntard now? I am going to try adding my haste trinkets, and the bracer and glove haste chant which will add another 11%. Might be better to stick with intellect and spellpower, but it'll be fun to try.

fuck haste, all you need in this bracket is burst so SP > all. I would go power torrent
X2 Druid is simple in this bracket leather resto gear some Stam enchants some spell power some mana to chest roll alchemy and herb and beat every class because 3k+ Hp in bear form unlimited heals

fuck haste, all you need in this bracket is burst so SP > all. I would go power torrent

That's a good argument for abortion, thanks.

Resto is too easy, got bored with it.

And ya my frost mage is nasty. 1000 - 1200 ice lances if you are frozen.

Haste does not scale as crit does : Means that if you got 30.5 plus 30.5, it won't be 71%, but like 75%+
So stacking haste is pretty cool but you'd better not trade 1 int for 1 haste

Haste does not scale as crit does : Means that if you got 30.5 plus 30.5, it won't be 71%, but like 75%+
So stacking haste is pretty cool but you'd better not trade 1 int for 1 haste
Forgot about that, I believe it's the extra 5% boomy buff. Played some BGs today and the speed was awesome. It's pretty cool seeing 2 and 3 Wrath casts on their way to my target.

Just switched factions to Troll to get some more gear. And the racial Beserking adds 20% haste for 10 seconds. It also stacks with the other buffs.

As a Troll Druid you should be able to get the following if you want haste:

Troll Racial (Berserking)
Herbalism (Lifebloom)
Cloth BoA Gear
2x Haste Trinkets
Haste Armor Enchants
Hase Weapon Enchant
Moonkin Form
Eclipse
Manual Crowd Pummeler (1 hour cooldown)
Drums of Rage

and I'm sure I'm missing a couple more, but damn, that's a lot of haste!

Last edited by a moderator:
That is a shit ton of haste. If I stack all I have it's around 100%. Not including Troll racial.

I'm going to try 2 boomkin. So in a week or so, if you see 2 Pizzas moonfiring you, you'll know it's me...

Honestly, just get 2-3 Devout Aurastone Hammers and enchant one with Jade Spirit, one with Power Torrent, and the other with the haste enchant.

Always start with Jade Spirit cuz it procs a lot, then swap to either PT or haste as you see fit. Just make sure Jade Spirit is always up.

I'll have to try Jade Spirit. Still loving the haste though. I can finally out burst shadow priests. Love watching them try to out heal my damage. Only smart hunters give me problems.

Users who are viewing this thread