Haste Fury

I was messing around with a more haste associated fury and was wondering opinions.

chardev 8 - WoW Cataclysm'

I Off hand hit capped for white damage. Was going to go for a second shoj but can't really see going without agm. Also considered swapping the skinning for herbalism since it was more of a haste build. Thought with the battleworn mh i could get some high proc rates with such high haste and kept the crusader on only that for same reason.

All thoughts are helpful.

just realized i could go with grasp of victory for hit and drop the chest but in order to hit cap i would need another 2 and dont know of a way other than losing the 7 stam on my boots. if i missed a hit peice without losing haste i would appreciate the insight

lvl 10's hit cap is 2 i thought?

oh thought oh hit cap was 28%. nvm then ill change that around and see what i can do

Ya just wondering if it's worth it to go that high for hit capping my offhand. I know it would give better damage with being fury but is it worth it to lose the other stats here and there?

chardev 8 - WoW Cataclysm

changed it around a bit after doing some research and think it actually may look better now. right at hit cap with a little more crit and sacrificed minimal ap. lost the pvp shoulders but the loss of 10% of damage could mean much higher potential damage.

That belt is GF, cant get anymore :[ same w/ the minor channeling ring And the boots

http://chardev.org/?profile=150232

Thats Basically BiS right there, if you want, go w/ the PvP shoulders if you want more surv, but a bit less crit!

And id just go skin/herb because your a DPS, and mining only gives 70hp nothing huge like herb can give

Would replace The1ring for BoA ring, gives hit aswell as crit. In my experience haste&hit work really well with crusader, it procs a lot.

And don't worry about fury hard-cap, even with 8-10% miss chance it is barely noticeable. Though 0%miss rocks :p

Dunno much about 10 in particular so I think it looks very nice, would drop skinning for herb imo.

What belt is there for horde tho. Seeing as I can get just about every peice except for the belt on horde I'd rather just stay that way.

Users who are viewing this thread