Has there been alot of changes to the game?

Bloodbrew here,

I have left the game for what seems like a long time. I started playing Battleforge which seems to be a cross of Magic the gathering and warhammer dawn of war. I am looking for more skilled pvp play that depend more on my direct action of play. So, I am wondering has there been alot of changes for twinks in game for the positive? I read some post and see that they must of turned on xp. That comes to little to late for my pally and alot of our twinks. Did they return any of the leg enchants? If they did not return them did they give compensation for the loss? Just doing a check... If I do return to the game it will only be for a few months then I leave for a job in September till 1st quarter of next year. Thanks for the info to those that post.

Leg enchants doesn't change anything really. :rolleyes:

Since everyone loses them, it's still even playing field so it shouldn't bother you in the slightest.

actually the loss of leg kits hurt casters like a mage who were using the kits as a way to get more stamina. Without the kits, its pretty easy to 2 shot mages if there not well played.

Ugarak said:
actually the loss of leg kits hurt casters like a mage who were using the kits as a way to get more stamina. Without the kits, its pretty easy to 2 shot mages if there not well played.

Well, even so, every other class got that same stamina buff effectively making it harder for mages to kill the other classes. Who cares if they can't take an extra hit or two if it takes them extra hits to kill the person that was 2 hitting them?

I do understand where you are coming from, though. I just honestly think the loss of leg enchants isn't a big deal. Only thing they do is make it easier to lolsteamroll non-twinks in BGs. Without them, all twinks are still equal in gear and that's what we want, right?

If you wanna try a really intense and competetive Player versus Player game you should try GunZ. Gunz.ijji.com. I know the name sounds lame and the game would be very lame if it wasnt for one thing. Glitches! This game is full of glitches and exploit that every player use for their advantage and has in the years become a part of the game, like it was ment to be played that way.

But twinking hasnt changed much. I see less activity on my battlegroup, but the fights has become more challenging indeed.

Users who are viewing this thread