Has soy posted recently?/has anyone tried farming shadowfang?

No one farms it because there's a rumor that's been going around for a while that it only drops off of 5 of the bosses in the instance (0.01% of the time or something). Unfortunately, it's against the rules for a GM to confirm or deny this. So, we'll never know for sure.

A major waste of time. I'd learn 2 different languages instead of actually farming SFK till SF drops.

I'm on my 1000th+ run in SFK and still no SF. Got a AB so far and help level a bunch of other friends. Still on the hunt.

soyz

soyz actually quit not too long ago :( and gave his account away (not gonna mention who to). The twinking community will miss you soyz. /RIP

I'd rather cut myself with a spoon than try to farm that. You can get thousands of gold in no time so why don't just buy it instead?

Elude said:
No one farms it because there's a rumor that's been going around for a while that it only drops off of 5 of the bosses in the instance (0.01% of the time or something). Unfortunately, it's against the rules for a GM to confirm or deny this. So, we'll never know for sure.

Going around for awhile? 2.3 is more than awhile ago. And no one has been able to produce a SS of it dropping off anyone other than Arugal, Nandos, Fenrus, Odo, or the Deathsworn Captain.

i've never seen it drop in 3 years of playing this game. who know's how many times running SFK and it's one of my favorite instances to run.

guy put one up on AH today for 1k g i bought it and then asked him what mob he got it from and he said one of the wolfmasters wolves, the boss with um... all the wolfs XD

Users who are viewing this thread