hardest mount?

damn dude, it was painful watching that video
<
grats on the mount though

NO way lol, I know 2 people who got it 1st try and another few people who got it after like 6 weeks of farming. Its like same drop chance as a glaive or bow, drops all the time, just run as much

And i know people who haven't got it after 90 or so runs, so what is your point, rng is rng but ashes has the lowest drop chance.

I thought it was pretty commo. i heard about the rare camel mount and went for it because i wanted camel without farming rep

and so i flew for around 20 minutes

found a figurine

got teleported

???

proud camel-hoarder

Yeah fuck you
<

i like these kinds of threads with people complaining how much they have worked for the mount while noone cares and then someone comes and say he got it in first try or in no time or whatever and it causes hatred and agony

conclusion = nothing good comes out of discussing these things

And i know people who haven't got it after 90 or so runs, so what is your point, rng is rng but ashes has the lowest drop chance.

no... the mount with lowest drop chance in the game is Rivendare's Deathcharger from stratholm, followed by Fiery Warhorse and 1 or 2 more. But it's easier to farm than Ashes (Requires more people, once a week etc). Get your facts straight, drop chance and difficulty of getting it are 2 different things

no... the mount with lowest drop chance in the game is Rivendare's Deathcharger from stratholm, followed by Fiery Warhorse and 1 or 2 more. But it's easier to farm than Ashes (Requires more people, once a week etc). Get your facts straight, drop chance and difficulty of getting it are 2 different things

Of course. But it could take years to pick up ashes of al'ar, Due to the 1 week lock-out. Whereas the Dropper of the Deathcharger can be killed 5 times an hour, Which *really* speeds it up. As for more people, several classes can now solo Tempest keep, Hunters can do 4/4 in 346 gear, for instance. And as for difficulty Vs chance, There aren't many still-obtainable mounts that require 'skill', are there...?

Of course. But it could take years to pick up ashes of al'ar, Due to the 1 week lock-out. Whereas the Dropper of the Deathcharger can be killed 5 times an hour, Which *really* speeds it up. As for more people, several classes can now solo Tempest keep, Hunters can do 4/4 in 346 gear, for instance. And as for difficulty Vs chance, There aren't many still-obtainable mounts that require 'skill', are there...?

This was my logic, you might have to take 10 or so Tempest Keep runs which will require 10 weeks ( not including server transfers ) wile you can kill Baron 5 times each hour which gives you a let's say, a good 40 kills a day if you play a lot ?

Did my first Sethekk Halls HC run on my druid yesterday and that Raven mount dropped. Didn't win it though. Ashes of A'lar does seem to be the "hardest" though, depending on how you interpret hard ofcourse.

Red/Blue Dragonhawk @ 70? If possible seems like it'd blow away other mounts considering you'd probably need them all to get it.

Users who are viewing this thread