Hardcore Poll, please vote

Which class should my next Hardcore F2P char be?

• Warrior

Votes: 10 25.0%
  • Hunter

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • Demon Hunter

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Shaman

Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Druid

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • Death Knight

Votes: 18 45.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
F

I would have voted DH for the fun of it but idk how viable it is to solo stuff
Hunter is an "easy" choice, but kinda fun to see how far you can push that class in PvE content? Also there is the pet hunting, that's a nice addition ^^
Other than that, third choice is on Druid then Shaman.

Rogue.

Nah actually I think DH can be funny, the damage output is surprisingly good for both specs though you can't solo with the DPS one, it's only for questing. Tank spec has decent damage mitigation, decent in-combat healing and both specs have speed with their Mastery
If you go Night Elf you have the all-important Shadowmeld.
Infernal Strike is the best vertical mobility avaible to f2p and arguably the best one period. With 12 sec cooldown, 2 charges and a good range it honeslty allows for a lot of fun when exploring.
Overall it could be a bit challenging every once in a while but a really funny playstyle.
The big downside is : you can't be a Tauren so why would you play that ;) ?

Either way Shaman is cool but you can try to solo as Enhance or Elemental, both are viable although you'll have to be careful. If needed you have the Resto spec to fall back on.

Same with Druid, Resto soloing is fun and you have Guardian as the safe spec. Plus having Stealth is neat. Also both those classes can be Taurens (okay I'mma stop my propaganda).

Anyways if you go DK you've got balls of steel and a lot of time to kill.

Final answer, I kinda want to say Shaman but you already main this class so prolly DH that's quite a fun playstyle.

Also, my respects to our fallen comrade, may his successor be luckier or less ambitious with his preys ;)

DH sounds interesting.

play a class where you can get enough passive regen to survive a d/c. so hunter?

1680080051347.png

1680080088278.png

Btw, just found out that If Death Knight or Demon Hunter wins I would have to create a different char first and reach level 10 with it before being able to create them. My original plan was to only have a single char on the account, but I guess I could make an exception if it is to make a Hero Class.

I'd enjoy seeing you try out a rogue or a mage and the effort it'll be to solo dungeon achievements. But out of the above list DK.

Users who are viewing this thread