Hard but a temptation discission

Im going to Trade my account, keep the scammer etc out of it cause i know the guy and all that is not gonna happen.

My account has a lvl 70 rogue with full Mercilles, 2x 19 rogues including 2x SFs also a 19 priest atm on Dreanor and a lvl 60 priest.

The guy has a lvl 80 DK hes got around 7x Heirloom items on his acc also 60 druid, 55 hunter, 40 mage and alot of alts he plays on the realm Sunstrider,

The GM of Syndicates twinks there has asked me to help them get active etc again, so i could easiely make a twink there and have some fun in the Forgotten, but in the building guild <Syndicates Twinks>

What would you do?

Grats, Pindakaas.

how well do you trust the guy, with your account, under your information?

(btw, maybe posting this on a forum isnt the best idea, seeing as blizzard does check these forums.)

An account with 3 twinks and 2 with sf is way better than an acc with 1 80 and a bunch of low lvl alts. Also sunstrider is terrible compared to AA/Draenor why go there when you already are at the best place possible

encorebroz said:
An account with 3 twinks and 2 with sf is way better than an acc with 1 80 and a bunch of low lvl alts. Also sunstrider is terrible compared to AA/Draenor why go there when you already are at the best place possible

Guess cause i want to renew my interest in the game and try something new.

canihascookie said:
(btw, maybe posting this on a forum isnt the best idea, seeing as blizzard does check these forums.)
lol, if you actually think blizzard will ban you for talking about something on twinkinfo i feel sorry for you

Roflowned said:
lol, if you actually think blizzard will ban you for talking about something on twinkinfo i feel sorry for you

If you actually think Blizzard doesn't read forums like these I feel sorry for you.

Pindakaas said:
Im going to Trade my account, keep the scammer etc out of it cause i know the guy and all that is not gonna happen.

My account has a lvl 70 rogue with full Mercilles, 2x 19 rogues including 2x SFs also a 19 priest atm on Dreanor and a lvl 60 priest.

The guy has a lvl 80 DK hes got around 7x Heirloom items on his acc also 60 druid, 55 hunter, 40 mage and alot of alts he plays on the realm Sunstrider,

The GM of Syndicates twinks there has asked me to help them get active etc again, so i could easiely make a twink there and have some fun in the Forgotten, but in the building guild <Syndicates Twinks>

What would you do?

Grats, Pindakaas.

Do not worry for Agilitize knows whats best, give your account to me and quit wow.

But really, I would much rather have nicely geared twinks then afew heirlooms.

But if you know the guy irl and there is no risk what so ever then go for it.

Even if I knew him well I would still keep the first account though.

Novascotia said:
If you actually think Blizzard doesn't read forums like these I feel sorry for you.
they might read them but you arent going to get banned for what you say on them.. they have no way to tell who you are in world of warcraft

i know ur gonna say sigs n names n stuff but rly why would they care what you say on twinkinfo...................................................................

o i speed hack bot and scam accounts all day blizzard come n get me

and do u rly think blizzard has time to read every bullshit post on this website

Roflowned said:
they might read them but you arent going to get banned for what you say on them.. they have no way to tell who you are in world of warcraft

i know ur gonna say sigs n names n stuff but rly why would they care what you say on twinkinfo...................................................................

o i speed hack bot and scam accounts all day blizzard come n get me

and do u rly think blizzard has time to read every bullshit post on this website

If all of it is bullshit, then I ponder why you read it.

Roflowned said:
2 put idiots like u in ur place

Roflowned, you show signs of a strong character. Your ability to respond with extraordinary articulation has amazed me. Very well stated.

Roflowned said:

I would have thought it would be fairly easy for blizzard to rig up some software to sift through the crap and home in on words and phrases like "account trading" or whatever.

Kore nametooshort said:
I would have thought it would be fairly easy for blizzard to rig up some software to sift through the crap and home in on words and phrases like "account trading" or whatever.
but they dont, no one has ever been banned for talking about it

Users who are viewing this thread