Hard Boiled

Spinoza

Legend
Anyone know how to get this achievement "solo" as FTP? Is it even possible?

I tried going to the hot springs and then getting someone to buff me just before the BG ended, but alas I lost the buff upon zoning back into Un'Goro. I assume the same thing would happen with getting the buff from a LFG.
(I am not sure this tactic is hopeless. Sometimes I seem to lose buffs sometimes I seem to keep them in BGs. Anyone know what allows you to keep some buffs?)

EDIT: BTW, if anyone is interested in helping each other out on Ursin or Nathrathium, let me know!

Last edited by a moderator:
Not possible solo; you'll end up dying and corpse running there.Its simpler to get a summon to flown out.

If anyone on Ally AP needs the buff - I have a baby DK with a wand that can buff people while in Un'goro. Throwing it out there.

I just waited some minutes in the springs for someone to show up. Leesnow @ Draenor - Game Guide - World of Warcraft did and invited me and throw the bunny costume on me and voila... done.

What I was very confused about was how anyone (P2P) could invite me to a group when I`m F2P ? Can anyone clear this out for me?

And concerning your way there without dying: I just mounted up and ran from The Shaper`s Terrace along the stream to Mossy Pile, then just south to the springs. If you make it on top of one of the pillars, you are safe from hostile mobs.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread