Hand of Ed, Edd and Eddy stats

Ivo

Dedicated Guide Author
Can someone provide me exact numbers for hand of ed? Like exact haste rating, proc chance(apporx.), whether it has ICD and how long does it seem to be please. It's for science

Can someone provide me exact numbers for hand of ed? Like exact haste rating, proc chance(apporx.), whether it has ICD and how long does it seem to be please. It's for science

Funny you should ask! At ilvl26, its 169 haste with a 20% proc chance, 55s ICD, 4 second buff duration. I'd expect ilvl27 to be around 174ish haste, since the haste meta is like 182ish inside an ilvl28 panda helm (and the Ed buff has similar values to this gem) with the perk that it would give 20 int instead of just 19. Probably gives either 5 or 6 vers, not sure though.

Funny you should ask! At ilvl26, its 169 haste with a 20% proc chance, 55s ICD, 4 second buff duration. I'd expect ilvl27 to be around 174ish haste, since the haste meta is like 182ish inside an ilvl28 panda helm (and the Ed buff has similar values to this gem) with the perk that it would give 20 int instead of just 19. Probably gives either 5 or 6 vers, not sure though.
Big thanks man! I expected your answer.

What is it like in practice? Are you able to absolutely pump out spells during those 4 seconds? :)

What is it like in practice? Are you able to absolutely pump out spells during those 4 seconds? :)

It's a *bit* of a mixed bag, sometimes. Ideally, yes, massive pumpage. But sometimes it'll proc on something stupid, like a pre-bubble before you go in, or even a fort buff out of the GY. Or it'll proc right before getting CC'd. This is why I'd only recommend using it with the Mystical Skyfire Diamond, as it provides you with two distinct opportunities for big haste roughly every minute. If you're lucky, every 30 seconds or so you'll have a big haste window in which you can spread dots, mend, bubble, do whatever in a strikingly short period of time.

As with most things in WoW, its big RNG, but has the *pontential* to be big fun.

Just tested - its 174 haste at i27. Stats are 20 int 5 stam 5 versa. https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/draenor/dqn

Users who are viewing this thread