Halp fast!

The +15 spellpower to wrist enchant says it only for level 35+, what spellpower enchant to I get to wrist instead?

Thanks for the quick reply, meh will be hard finding it though, all the enchanters only have +15 sp for 35+

just fyi, the one you can use is called Enchant Bracer - Healing Power

Xposure said:
just fyi, the one you can use is called Enchant Bracer - Healing Power

[ITEM]Formula: Enchant Bracer - Healing Power[/ITEM]

Just requires the enchanter to be revered with Argent Dawn. With Achievements alot more people have now hit exalted since it not only puts you another rep closer to the XX exalted reps Achievement but is also required for a WotLK Achievement that awards a title.

The problem is that many of the newer enchanters simply got exalted but never picked up the recipe.

Before I had an enchanter, I just watched trade chat for advertising enchanters, then I would armory them. I finally found one with the rep and offered him 30g to fly out to Light's Hope, pick up the recipe, and do the enchant with my mats.

Try asking an enchanter who links enchanting and doesnt have a "humiliating" question like "omh you arent even revered with argent dawn?" He'll get it if he is, probably even for free, trust me. Its in human nature hehe :D

Users who are viewing this thread