Halloween

I have this master plan to go around to every neighborhood in SD, wearing by legit Banan costume, with a very large amp, any my ipod, and blare PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! while dancing.

Then i will scare the crap out of every sluty dressed teenage girl by making them think a giant banana is chasing them.

Them im going to get my girlfriend, and were puting on her two man costume, where i have to cary her on my fucking shoulders for an hour >< Good thing im twice her size.

Then we pass out candy with my parents, which have an intense display with giant blow up spiders, and figurines, then watch some scare movies and get a blow job.

Seems like a good plan to me :)

fuck it, ill skip everything and just watch scary movies while getting head.

Twinkzruz said:
I have this master plan to go around to every neighborhood in SD, wearing by legit Banan costume, with a very large amp, any my ipod, and blare PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! while dancing.

Then i will scare the crap out of every sluty dressed teenage girl by making them think a giant banana is chasing them.

Them im going to get my girlfriend, and were puting on her two man costume, where i have to cary her on my fucking shoulders for an hour >< Good thing im twice her size.

Then we pass out candy with my parents, which have an intense display with giant blow up spiders, and figurines, then watch some scare movies and get a blow job.

Seems like a good plan to me :)

fuck it, ill skip everything and just watch scary movies while getting head.

eat her puzzzyyz

I'm going to watch the princess and the goblin followed by labyrinth. Then I'm going to fap to the little mermaid, while eating popcorn.

Orcgasm said:
I'm going to scar small children for life (no, not scare, scar)... then maybe some vandalism, a little candy stealing from my brothers (I have 4 younger ones, so I haven't had to collect any of my own candy for a long time), and then I'll probably stay up all night watching scary movies alone in my garage, or maybe with a friend idk.

Going to be meh.

No no no no. We have been over this chrissypoo.

twin-towers-costume.jpg

Also, I plan to get some friends together and play with a ouijja board and probably have demons follow me around :) :) :)

Users who are viewing this thread