Halfbreed of the Alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gratz! I know people are hating on your style.. but something must be going right if you get that title..

1863 games played

1508 games won

1133 flags returned

367 deaths

Impressive.

is that the hunter guy?

Evocate said:
Gratz! I know people are hating on your style.. but something must be going right if you get that title..

1863 games played

1508 games won

1133 flags returned

367 deaths

Impressive.

Hardly.

The kid plays more than anyone I know. His play style is frowned upon my a majority of the twink community. He farms GY until people are smart enough to try and kill him, and then he sprint pots away to bandage, not to mention, if you can actually manage to drop him, he leaves.

I'm surprised he has that many flag returns, considering he NEVER assists his team.

We've been through this, and even he says that he knows he doesn't help the team often. I'm happy for him though, all his hard work is now shown! Good job Halfbreed!

Yeah..I mean the kid said he played for stats.. and so long as you are twink enough to accept that..thats damn impressive.

Two of my guildies are above 90k right now, without farming and camping.

Grats to whoever that guy is though.

Evocate said:

1863 games played

1508 games won

1133 flags returned

367 deaths

Impressive.

Not really?

Just from looking at those stats, he's a GY camping noob who AFKs when he's getting pwned?

Sigh.

Impressive.

My arse.

Remember all he cares about are kills to death ratio.. thats like me saying your mage sucks because you dont cap the flag or return or whatever. In most situations you dont have an opp to do either. Hunters, imo, shouldnt really be capping the flag that much.. returning yes.. but not capping. But then again hes not in it to win the WSG and I can respect that.

Evocate said:
Remember all he cares about are kills to death ratio.. thats like me saying your mage sucks because you dont cap the flag or return or whatever. In most situations you dont have an opp to do either. Hunters, imo, shouldnt really be capping the flag that much.. returning yes.. but not capping. But then again hes not in it to win the WSG and I can respect that.

Thing is I do.

Okay. So you would respect someone camping your gy all the time?

Fair enough.

I still don't find this impressive, even if it's 100k.

If it was someone who actually took pride in their twink, and played WSG as intended, then I'd find it more impressive.

Oh but your wrong Noo, he does love his twink, why else would he play that much? He takes so much pride in his char that he doesnt want to see her die.

Twinkytoes said:
Oh but your wrong Noo, he does love his twink, why else would he play that much? He takes so much pride in his char that he doesnt want to see her die.

made lol irl.

and as for Halfbreed, i hate her, but hell i hate any hunter -_-

although i will agree her playstyle i do frown upon, she just kinda sits back and chills until there's easy pickins. there's her and another hunter from stormstrike that just sit back and wait for easy kills.

Twinkytoes said:

made lol irl.

and as for Halfbreed, i hate her, but hell i hate any hunter -_-

although i will agree her playstyle i do frown upon, she just kinda sits back and chills until there's easy pickins. there's her and another hunter from stormstrike that just sit back and wait for easy kills.

either way, grats.

edit: sorry for the double post....computer lagged up a bit :[

His k/d ratio would still be good even if he played the whole game and died , 4 times?. From what I see when he is up against a decent opposition or another good twink he afk's out. Bullcrap way to play imo but its up to him although I don't think his playstyle is an "achievment" its just him being famed for doing the opposite of what twinks see as a justified way to play (Gy farming ect.)

/AGREE WITH NOO! =p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread