US hahahahah karma

finally an OG 29 twink we all respect an love <3

whats your opinion on all this noco

<3
Que bugging is nothing i would risk myself. From time to time blizzard tosses us twinks a curve ball. Either you adapt to the changes or you go do something else. 29s just have to wait for the tide to change again.

Veterans aren't breaking the game though. The exploit being used isnt just "glitching into battlegrounds with levelers" its tricking the system and it causes battlegrounds to go over the player capacity limit. By this I mean, a single team in a WSG could have 11+ players on it, instead of the normal 10. (I've seen as high as 14 in WSG)

I cant confirm this, but wouldn't this bug cause the 11th+ participant (leveler) to gain no experience points when they join? Given that they aren't on the scoreboard?

Interesting, I'm subbed so I haven't seen it yet. I'm surprised more 20s aren't using this until their subs run

<3
Que bugging is nothing i would risk myself. From time to time blizzard tosses us twinks a curve ball. Either you adapt to the changes or you go do something else. 29s just have to wait for the tide to change again.

That’s what I’m doing. I’m just waiting it out. Exactly why I have toons in other brackets to play, even a few level 20’s. But, playing strictly vs hordes of levelers or in the off chance of getting in with a few glitching twinks that plan on farming just isn’t my style. Especially when there is so much more to do.

/cheers

Users who are viewing this thread