Hacksaw (old 49 twink warrior from Draenor - Emerald Twinks) may return upon MOP

Hey y'all! Shattertusk / Gorgeth here. Nice to see your all good :)
I dont have any of my 49s left but was thinking about twinking a monk. So Im up for some fun! :)

2 more professions to go in our guild to get the way to expensive heirloom pants :) 1700g ffs... but epic qualtiy!! ^^:cool:
More hp, more stre and more expertise !! Can' twait !!!!

soo I got all BoA´s, and started lvling. so if you guys wanna try some arenas or some pve soon add Ralso#2725 :)

I transfered free to Doomhammer with guild, but still planning on switching eventualy
Signature is back up to date

Oh my, quite some people have talked here since I last checked this thread.. Hi!
Edit: Also, you know.. With war games, we could play WSG with a mere 5 people a side, yes? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my, quite some people have talked here since I last checked this thread.. Hi!
Edit: Also, you know.. With war games, we could play WSG with a mere 5 people a side, yes? ;)

Oh yeah how we wish that feature existed when we had wsg/ab exp-off nights in the past.. once there were enough 49 twinks online at the same time in ET to open a guild AB!

Anyway, I began back then almost from scratch, and the situation isn't so different now but the possibilities in the game for us are better :)

I remember those days as a 49 twink Holy Paladin... so overpowered. 1k+ offensive holy shocks on players with 2-3.5k health.

Nephthys here from bloodhoof!
just passing by to say hi ! was browing youtube when I was bored and found a video form emerald twinks clearing lbrs was wondering if anyone was still active?
anyone remembers lolliedrop, lizzete, tjaarelken, neophyte, blazer? ofc you do :D > BLOODHOOF

Users who are viewing this thread