US [H] <EVOLVE> Legacy Progression Guild

we are going to do some Vanilla raids this evening if anyone is interested!

Add us for more info!

Fun 60 night on Friday, cleared MC & BWL.

Cata Roster is up to 22 active peeps, the more the merrier! No scheduled runs this week due to Turkey Week. We'll still be hanging around though!

Back from the break! Throwback 60's week starts Wednesday!

Been doin a bunch of 60 stuff lately. Doing BC stuff next week.

Also some 60 shenanigans / being really bored.

Always looking for more! Focusing on a need for healers for Cata. Throwback runs are looking for anything!

Always looking for more, gotten a bunch of healers over the past few days. Cata Roster's back up to 23 people.

Here's the breakdown as it stands today:

Class Count 23
Death Knight 2
Druid 4
Hunter 3
Mage 0
Monk 3
Paladin 1
Priest 2
Rogue 1
Shaman 2
Warlock 2
Warrior 3

Armor class 23
Plate Strength 5
Plate Intellect 1
Mail Agility 3
Mail Intellect 2
Leather Agility 3
Leather Intellect 5
Cloth Intellect 4

We're always looking for more, as always hmu on btag for an invite or more details!

I've added you on Battlenet

Awesome, please go ahead and roll a toon over if you want to join. I'm actually out of town until the 2nd for the Holidays. Won't be much help over the next few days. :( Lol

okay what level toon do you need to me to roll and what class do you need more of?

We actually just lost our OT for the foreseeable future due to his work schedule, so that'd be sweet. If not that then any hybrid class that can do multiple things would be appreciated!

We only have 1 or 2 people playing the following classes:
- DK, Mage, Pally, Priest, Rogue, Shaman & Warrior.

Doing an in-guild survey to check in with everyone to see what we need for Cata, we found that we need Healers & Ranged DPS.

Here's what we have as Main Spec ATM...
Healers: Druid (1), Paladin (1), Priest (1) & Shaman (1)
Ranged DPS: Hunter (2), Priest (1) & Warlock (2)

Did some unofficial raids before our first official Cata raid (25m) on this upcoming Wednesday. Knocked out T11 on 10M Normal Mode. Excited to start 25m!

3 days before our first official Cataclysm raid!

Last day before Cataclysm Raiding begins!

Users who are viewing this thread