Gutterblade soon to be ally rogue staple?

Kokne

OG
After much quiet contemplation, rogues now possess the ability to learn how to use one-handed axes.

Ive been reading twinkinfo for quite a while but until today not made an account to post on the forums. After I saw this change I went straight to wowhead to do some searches on 1h axes in the 19s.

I was wondering what everyone thinks about ally rogues with [ITEM]17046[/ITEM]

After the change. IMO this will become the best OH (besides Shadowfang) for ally rogues because of its high dps. Although im not sure if the stats on [ITEM]6504[/ITEM] will still make it a better choice. Anyone have any ideas on this?

For anyone who doesnt know [ITEM]17046[/ITEM] is the second choice from the ally only quest Raene's Cleansing which also rewards [ITEM]5815[/ITEM]

About the Wingblade thing. Only horde can get that, and only ally can get Gutterblade, so the answer to this is fairly simple.

I would certainly view each of those as the best off-hand for the respective faction, before Shadowfang (as they are the third and second highest DPS weapons available).

Stats over dps in OH. Unless the difference is massive.

As an example, go look up lobotomizer and frostbite, tell me which one you think is a better warrior offhand.

The first thing I thought of when I saw that note was gutterblade too, but it's not going to be the best OH unless you're shooting for a bit more stamina and are willing to take a dps loss for it, and it's way too fast for MH.

Gah I had forgoten about wingblade being horde only. Pretty useless comparison considering that....

Users who are viewing this thread