[Guide] So....You want to be a lvl 19 twink?

With the removal of the Rumsey Rum buff a lot of people have turned to Food Buffs for that little extra stamina.

I believe someone mentioned that rumsey rum light and rumsey rum dark still provide a stamina benefit.

If they don't, here's a list i know of:

6 stamina + 6 spirit
Murloc Fin Soup - 2x Murloc Fin
Seasoned Wolf Kabob - 2x Lean Wolf Flank (makes 3)
Gooey Spider Cake - 2x Gooey Spider Leg

Crocolisk Gumbo
- 1x Tender Crocolisk Meat
Goblin Deviled Clams - 1x Tangy Clam Meat
Curious Tasty Omelet - 1x Raptor Egg

Pilgrim's Bounty (thanksgiving event only)

Slow-Roasted Turkey (12 AP + 6 Stam)
Candied Sweet Potato (7 Haste + 7 Stam)
Cranberry Chutney (6 SP + 6 Stam)
Pumpkin Pie (6 Spirit + 6 Stam)
Spice Bread Stuffing (6 Spirit + 6 Stam)

continuin later

Last edited by a moderator:

I believe someone mentioned that rumsey rum light and rumsey rum dark still provide a stamina benefit.

If they don't, here's a list i know of:

6 stamina + 6 spirit
Murloc Fin Soup - 2x Murloc Fin
Seasoned Wolf Kabob - 2x Lean Wolf Flank (makes 3)
Gooey Spider Cake - 2x Gooey Spider Leg

Crocolisk Gumbo
- 1x Tender Crocolisk Meat
Goblin Deviled Clams - 1x Tangy Clam Meat
Curious Tasty Omelet - 1x Raptor Egg

Pilgrim's Bounty (thanksgiving event only)

Slow-Roasted Turkey (12 AP + 6 Stam)
Candied Sweet Potato (7 Haste + 7 Stam)
Cranberry Chutney (6 SP + 6 Stam)
Pumpkin Pie (6 Spirit + 6 Stam)
continuin later

This guide wasnt going into that much detail just expressing why you would want to lvl cooking

This guide wasnt going into that much detail just expressing why you would want to lvl cooking

cuz I'm 525 cookin, and i've been beggin blizz to increase it to 600 and allow us to learn the Ways... cuz I'm desperate to learn more recipes but i need moar moneyz... cuz i'm bored...

dunno any other reasons atm

Very informative and useful. Thanks for taking the time to creat such a detailed and in depth guide for our new fellow tinks!
khaos for president!

Since This hasnt been verified yet Im actually going to be adding the Key Spells for each spec. If you see I am off somewhere feel free to post it here on this forum

Approved, moved, and stickied

Be sure to keep this up to date, and PM Shane for your Guide Author tag.

For now this will be a sticky in the 15-19 section, I think it is more fitting here rather than the guide section.

Great introduction for beginners, well done.

Approved, moved, and stickied

Be sure to keep this up to date, and PM Shane for your Guide Author tag.

For now this will be a sticky in the 15-19 section, I think it is more fitting here rather than the guide section.

Great introduction for beginners, well done.

Thanks Jacob :)

Since you're adding key spells, here's a few

Drain Soul (though difficult to pull off), Soulburn: Summon, and Soulburn: Drain Life for Affliction warlocks.

Balance drood - forgot Sunfire and moonkin form
Feral Drood - Savage roar, tiger's fury, shred
guardian drood - Savage defense?, bear hug
resto drood - swiftmend and regrowth (and nourish?)

Disc and Holy Priest both get holy fire.

Since you're adding key spells, here's a few

Drain Soul (though difficult to pull off), Soulburn: Summon, and Soulburn: Drain Life for Affliction warlocks.

Balance drood - forgot Sunfire and moonkin form
Feral Drood - Savage roar, tiger's fury, shred
guardian drood - Savage defense?, bear hug
resto drood - swiftmend and regrowth (and nourish?)

Disc and Holy Priest both get holy fire.

thanks for the info on the locks, priests. About druids I had to stop in mid adding (notice a & with nothing else listed) I will continue working on adding them as time goes but thanks for pointing it out. If I may say so, why dont you take all the knowledge you have and make more than just your guide, I see you posting on all kinds of guides telling people what there missing so why dont you make the guides yourself?

thanks for the info on the locks, priests. About druids I had to stop in mid adding (notice a & with nothing else listed) I will continue working on adding them as time goes but thanks for pointing it out. If I may say so, why dont you take all the knowledge you have and make more than just your guide, I see you posting on all kinds of guides telling people what there missing so why dont you make the guides yourself?

Honestly, I don't have the patience to write a guide. Besides it's easier to help others in their guides as well as discussing playstyle methods with them since you learn new things that way.

I will be updating this for 5.3 a week+ after the patch comes out so I can get a decent feel for how the game play is. Any suggestions and comments on how to improve this for new twinks is always welcome, I just ask you PM me the suggestion (I will give you credit) just want to keep this clean for new twinks

khaoos i cn giv u all the formting frum my old warrior ect [MENTION=16445]Khaos[/MENTION] so u cn post it ext aslong as u updat constantly

If you want it posted I can post it, I think it would be good to have a updated FC Warrior guide, I just dont have time to write it.

I have a general Idea of what Im going to be updating on this Guide. I ask that if you have anything to add or if I am incorrect please Private Message me and I will update it. Thanks

P.S. All Spec Specific Spells (say that 5 times fast) have been added.

I have updated the guide for 5.3, if you feel I need to add/change something feel free to Message me or post here

Thanks, I will be adding Armories this weekend. The armories I add will be players I know to be bis or close to bis because of lacking both factions gear. This really isn't a Armory thread and I am just aiming towards giving people a idea of what their gear should look like.

Anyone interested in helping keeping this updated PM me, would love other people's opinions and I want to keep this as up to date as possible even if I am not playing at the moment I wouldnt mind being able to keep an up to date opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread